put br to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put br to all

i've seen that now is really hard understand the real power of ppl. for example i see players with my same br , but res, astros, medalion much less power respect the mine.

for example i kill a player with -45/50k br in 2 hits , because he have res really too low. he lose over 24% res electro respect to me. then i should have + 24% in br + the others factors.
    every hero has his hamster!

why?

br is a number, it has little value (except to hof) except for the value you give to it. Br increase as stats increases, % astrals, resistance crystals doesnt add any stats, nor would it be calculated very differently because of the possible dmg formula.
    if the dmg formula is difficult, then it would be impossible to calculate this into br.

It's a nice indicator, but not everything. I think it can be a little exciting when you have non br factors in game. as a mage i have 18k patk, which is utterly useless

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      why?

br is a number, it has little value (except to hof) except for the value you give to it. Br increase as stats increases, % astrals, resistance crystals doesnt add any stats, nor would it be calculated very differently because of the possible dmg formula.
      if the dmg formula is difficult, then it would be impossible to calculate this into br.

It's a nice indicator, but not everything. I think it can be a little exciting when you have non br factors in game. as a mage i have 18k patk, which is utterly useless
      in fact i would that this skill not be counted. is a useless skill patk for a mage and matk for the other classes.

i've 20,3k matk and i'm an archer.

like i've told before , i've seen many players with a X br but the his power not is anymore true like time ago. now i could find ppl with my same br but he play like -40k br. can happen with all these value that not give br.

Comment

and like i said before, its very difficult to calculate % astrals and other aspects in br:
        how would determination be calculated? not every hit is a crit, should you factor some certain percentage being able to crit into br? no because ppl can use guardian angel astral. Speaking about guardian angel astral, how is that supposed to be calculated in br if you an enemy uses will destroyer and its useless? and speaking about will destroyer, if you have wd should crit be excluded from your br?
        if you use astral like deflection and regeneration and illusion how would that be calcluated? a high illusion might make your br skyrocket because you can get 1 dmg at some point, but if it doesnt trigger that calculation of br is even worse than the current situation.
        how should resistance be calculated since its completly depending on the situation if you fight a normal enemy in mp, solo dungeon and spire or if you fight pvp. how is that supposed to be calculated in pvp? you can give certain resistance a fixed br, but its still not accurate because you could use different sylphs and it still wouldnt mean anything.

in my previous post i also mentioned that % stuff is difficult to implement depending on the dmg formula if the dmg formula is quite extensive.

Dont get me wrong if % stuff gave br, hof would be nicer now:P
        but seems development have trouble solving simple issues, i really doubt they're capable of doing this.

Comment

determination and critic = +% of your attack.

only illusion deflect regen not can calculated. but who have a brain find br also here. in this game all is calculated with brand %.

br = % .

then why we not should have also % = br ?

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
            i've seen that now is really hard understand the real power of ppl. for example i see players with my same br , but res, astros, medalion much less power respect the mine.

for example i kill a player with -45/50k br in 2 hits , because he have res really too low. he lose over 24% res electro respect to me. then i should have + 24% in br + the others factors.
            Hello.
            BR is just a number,which you could use as a "tell" on how strong others might be in BG for example.
            But BR doesn't give the player's full power,because,as stated before,it might come from sources like patk for mages,and matk for knights,which wouldn't mean much.
            Some players might decide to use astrals which give BR,some might decide to use the percentage ones.
            The resistance crystals,in some way,work as the damage reduction astral,which gives no BR,but definitely makes your char stronger.
            So as a conclusion,BR is not something you use to hit the enemy with,it's just a number that states how strong you might be,or the enemy.But only you know how you've built your BR,and only the enemy knows how they've built theirs.
            I hope I was able to clear it a bit for you,take care.

Comment

Working...
            X