Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sky trail lvl 2 boss 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky trail lvl 2 boss 7

Hi anyone know the br required to beat Sky trail lvl 2 boss 7?????? Im guessing at least 200k br???

i beat it with around 150 i think
    is this the wind guy?

hes a ***** to kill
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

What worked for me was putting my toon in front, don't recall my exact BR, but that was around 130/140k ish.

Comment

oh hang on, thats the fire guy

yeah i beat that with 130k, i think with DF though
        my beat it for my recently though 160k br
        took me about 3 attempts, but its just DPS
        get all the crits in (5 star blue gaia/eve i used)
        pay no attention to the buffs at all, they cant be scatttered
        just gotta go quick and hard

Comment

Im 170k br purple gaia 36 k pdef 33 k mdef 50 k patk 170 k hp and I cant seem to pass it. Buffs so fast and once buffed 2 hits im out. DF and scatter have no effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
            Im 170k br purple gaia 36 k pdef 33 k mdef 50 k patk 170 k hp and I cant seem to pass it. Buffs so fast and once buffed 2 hits im out. DF and scatter have no effect.

swap some mdef/pdef for block/hp
            i beat it with around 20k of those defenses

make sure you have full rage
            start off with multi shot, armour piercer, IS, Sylph
            if all your sylph attacks crit, should kill it
            i also brought guardian and heal rune

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Well, like all sky trail stages once it buffs you're dead anyway, have to kill it before it buffs, dont waste turns on other things, dammage only.

Comment

Thnx for the advise all , I will give it another go.

Comment

make sure you have a dry run to build up your rage and have your sylph ready to open, need to kill quick as once the bugger is fully loaded one shout dead

Comment

I only passed it recently with 198k BR but I am a knight. was stuck on it for a while but finally did it using 4 lvl 5 fire resist crystals and using my 37k Athena tried over and over with herc but just couldn`t do it but my herc is only 20k BR.
                    But after clearing 7 I went on to kill 8 and 9 but am now stuck on 2/10

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                      I only passed it recently with 198k BR but I am a knight. was stuck on it for a while but finally did it using 4 lvl 5 fire resist crystals and using my 37k Athena tried over and over with herc but just couldn`t do it but my herc is only 20k BR.
                      But after clearing 7 I went on to kill 8 and 9 but am now stuck on 2/10
                      im stuck 2/10 as well
                      i can get it within an inch of its life
                      i'll have it at the sc event im sure

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        im stuck 2/10 as well
                        i can get it within an inch of its life
                        i'll have it at the sc event im sure
                        Well good luck
                        I think I`m still a way off yet, I just can`t seem to do enough damage b4 it buffs

Comment

I just passed it the moment i leveled to 70. I have 166k br, have 43k patk, 8.5k crit and 9.7 block... i have 193k hp, as well as 3527 troop count, i equipped 2 level 8 charisma gem.... I suggest you use Iris. I used Iris, i won my first fight, but of course, I didn.t get S grade.... well, the fire star tear would just take up space for me, and i really do not plan on getting cerberus... Knight here.

Oh, note, my Iris was purple, but then, it helps to use the counter element of the sylph... in its next boss, the wind boss, I used my 1 star green Pan, level 69, and I was able to reduce its hp to half the last bar.... but i was defeated... i didn t tried it anymore, cause i know i will still be stuck on the stage II 10, so i thought i just wait to make my toon stronger before i try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                            I just passed it the moment i leveled to 70. I have 166k br, have 43k patk, 8.5k crit and 9.7 block... i have 193k hp, as well as 3527 troop count, i equipped 2 level 8 charisma gem.... I suggest you use Iris. I used Iris, i won my first fight, but of course, I didn.t get S grade.... well, the fire star tear would just take up space for me, and i really do not plan on getting cerberus... Knight here.

Oh, note, my Iris was purple, but then, it helps to use the counter element of the sylph... in its next boss, the wind boss, I used my 1 star green Pan, level 69, and I was able to reduce its hp to half the last bar.... but i was defeated... i didn t tried it anymore, cause i know i will still be stuck on the stage II 10, so i thought i just wait to make my toon stronger before i try it again.

better off using your strongest sylph no matter the element
                            i tried with my blue pan, and got owned on the wind boss
                            1 star herc demolished it

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              better off using your strongest sylph no matter the element
                              i tried with my blue pan, and got owned on the wind boss
                              1 star herc demolished it
                              This is a battle of speed. Increasing your elemental defense does little compared to using the enemy's weakness to your advantage.
                              Using a Pan against the wind boss have really increased your defense against its attacks, but your attacks also does only little, since your attack became wind element and it is resistant to wind.

If you use an Amazon, you will kill it too, even if it is just 1 star white... Wind boss are real weak against fire.

Like in fire boss, my Iris killed it using only 2 damage skills (my skills are only ss, heal, rd, and the single target skill)
                              But when I used my Iris on water boss, I was just killed, since my skills does little damage... Healing did not even helped since it just buffed up.

I am sure, that if your strongest sylph is Triton, and you used it against Electro boss, you will have a hard time defeating it.

Comment

Working...
                              X