• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use or not use gems

So...

there is still 1 discussion left

Do we use our gems or not?

i am, i have tons to go around, some of my guild isnt, but im gonna max my heal rune after this
    or get my guardian level 9
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

At the end of the day what you do falls to personal preference. Especially if you are in the race for the hall of fame or trying to boost to a higher hall of fame level. The news and Events section says the event is limited.. so if you go for it, please bear that in mind.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        At the end of the day what you do falls to personal preference. Especially if you are in the race for the hall of fame or trying to boost to a higher hall of fame level. The news and Events section says the event is limited.. so if you go for it, please bear that in mind.
        FACT: GEM event is LIMITED so no need to discuss that

I try to discuss the question to use your gems now or save them.
        Personal preference is indeed the key issue so we discuss the personal preferences of all that join this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
          FACT: GEM event is LIMITED so no need to discuss that

I try to discuss the question to use your gems now or save them.
          Personal preference is indeed the key issue so we discuss the personal preferences of all that join this thread
          Dont mind him, he doesnt understand that people start discussion's to get a better perspective for personal choices.

Personally im not wasting any gem on this event, I'll take the daily reward for the lvl 5, and thats it.
          If next SC exchange has runes, I'll max out on the ones that I fancy the most anyways.
          So no need to waste gems on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Dont mind him, he doesnt understand that people start discussion's to get a better perspective for personal choices.

Personally im not wasting any gem on this event, I'll take the daily reward for the lvl 5, and thats it.
            If next SC exchange has runes, I'll max out on the ones that I fancy the most anyways.
            So no need to waste gems on this one.
            its no waste .. we allways gain something.. Battle Rating

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              How do Runestones help boost u`r BR for the "Race" for the hall of fame event?? And I`m pretty sure 1 lvl 8 gem per day over 3 days won`t make a difference to most players pushing 250k-450k BR :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                its no waste .. we allways gain something.. Battle Rating
                I have about 1200 lvl 5 gems to make, unlimited event would double that.
                Using all gems now, makes me losing out on 1295 lvl 5 gems.

Tell me thats not a waste again.

Beside the fact that a couple of hundred runes dont raise my br.

Comment

Using just enough to get the runes each day. The rune payout is pretty damn good.

Comment

To make 3xlevel 8 gems you need 144 level 5 gems. Considering that you get additional gems from event, you need less then 96 (too lazy to calculate exactly). Your math skills need improving.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

If my calculation is right, you just need to synth 26 level 5 gems, to get all rewards.

26 x 4 = 104 level 5 gems for 2k runes and 8 level 8 gems... I think it is ok to do this event, since there is already an overload of gems.

For me, I will do mine, cause i need to max heal rune... planning to shift from iris with blood rune to eve with heal rune.

Comment

1295 lvl 5? only 108 lvl 4 gems needed each day to complete the events, so its 324(432 if you do the midnight) lvl 4 gems "wasted" of you complete it everyday. why the heck do you want to synth 1295 lv 5 gems?

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        If my calculation is right, you just need to synth 26 level 5 gems, to get all rewards.
                        close enough, it's 27 lvl 5 gems/day.
                        Last edited by Arlad; 11-14-2014, 07:42 AM.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          1295 lvl 5? only 108 lvl 4 gems needed each day to complete the events, so its 324(432 if you do the midnight) lvl 4 gems "wasted" of you complete it everyday. why the heck do you want to synth 1295 lv 5 gems?

Ya, i forgot the option to synth just enough for the event lol.
                          Even though, I'm not gonna synth at all.
                          Last edited by pietjeprecies; 11-14-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

making what i can each day without wasting gems yes i have 2800+ lvl 4 gems but im not wasting them

Comment

Using all my gems need inventory space and more BR to hit the 250k BR range.

Personal goal 250kbr after 2 year playing ☻
                              Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 11-14-2014, 08:58 AM.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X