gem event Cupcake up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gem event Cupcake up

i'm one of many people that loose all gems becourse this event.1.5k lvl 4 gems go to hell. i demand roll back. or i will left. like many other people.

What a waste - of brain.

Comment

This not Gem Event this just Hot event extra.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

How did you lose all of your gems. It is a players responsibility to read the hot event text, which in this case clearly reads limited. If you did not read it and went on a spree, then its not the games fault I am sad to say. if this is about an earlier issue with gems then I encourage you to send in a ticket outlining that.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I disagree, Mentor_Magik.

Running the same event time and again using the same rules for years, and then suddenly changing the rules without telling anyone is a case of misrepresentation. It is something that can be argued in a court of law AND companies have lost such suits in the past.

Of course, I understand that R2 would not face such actions due to them being in China, who don't give a toss to such niceties as intellectual property and copyright. And don't tell me that R2 don't do that. It has been blatantly ripping off stuff from other sources, one of the most blatant being the first few bars of the theme song from Exodus, which runs when you complete a solo dungeon.

However, in a civilised society, where such things as IP and copyright is recognised, R2 is likely to lose a lawsuit brought against it on grounds of misrepresentation and deceit. I guess it all depends on which country/culture you come from.
          Last edited by AdaJames; 11-14-2014, 09:11 AM. Reason: Correcting spelling and grammar

Comment

LMAO do players listen to Mentors as they have no clue what is going on like everyone eles they just state the obvious do not Trust R2. Ask yourself would u trust a stranger or invite a Burglar into your house. R2 can not be trusted they have proven that time and time again if u fall for there way of doing things the Fool U.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

Running the same event time and again using the same rules for years, and then suddenly changing the rules without telling anyone is a case of misrepresentation. It is something that can be argued in a court of law AND companies have lost such suits in the past.

first of all its not "years" the game has been out 2 years only, and the first year they only had limited events
              it wasnt until this year, around march? they started doing unlimited events
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I can challenge in court your reading skills AND you will lose.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  first of all its not "years" the game has been out 2 years only, and the first year they only had limited events
                  it wasnt until this year, around march? they started doing unlimited events
                  I think the x mass and (chinese) new year were first unlimited.
                  Remember the raging here when they stopped putting event items in whip and sc events?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    I think the x mass and (chinese) new year were first unlimited.
                    Remember the raging here when they stopped putting event items in whip and sc events?
                    i was even more of a noob back then, but i remember, i didnt care much because we were getting like ~50 boxes unless you were one of those heavy cashers
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

LOL look at this people all they do is rant, first months of wartune, sc, gems and whips are even pain in the *** to get. We even use sc and whips and synthesize gems without any events that give rewards back then.
                      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

It doesn't take a genius to realize that just by it's timing this gem event was different from normal gem events (ie. normal gem event is typically just after Class Wars). Just a small amount of common sence SHOULD have led you to think "Hey! This doesn't fit the normal pattern of events thats been going on for 'years!' (your word, not mine). Maybe I should find out whats going on before I blindly synth away all my gems!"

Never assume anything ... EVER.
                        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Of course, I understand that R2 would not face such actions due to them being in China, who don't give a toss to such niceties as intellectual property and copyright. And don't tell me that R2 don't do that. It has been blatantly ripping off stuff from other sources, one of the most blatant being the first few bars of the theme song from Exodus, which runs when you complete a solo dungeon.

However, in a civilised society, where such things as IP and copyright is recognised, R2 is likely to lose a lawsuit brought against it on grounds of misrepresentation and deceit. I guess it all depends on which country/culture you come from.
                          LoL. You actually took the time to type all of that... time for a new hobby.

Comment

Slow the lawyerly roll there dude... 90% of the problems people complain about in game derive themselves from failure of reading comprehension. That similar events have been run in the past in no way guarantees or represents any warranty that they'll be exactly the same in the future. Moreover, any time legal cowboys like you want bring up suing the operator of a MMO because of some change they made in game you look ridiculous. Whether it's Warcraft or FFXI or AION or whatever is current these operators all stipulate that agreeing to play the games also means you understand they can change anything at anytime.

So far as talking about intellectual property and china... that's a dead end bash as I'm not even sure what you're getting at, much less the relevance to the issue at hand. It's just a pandering attempt to appear intelligent and self righteous that falls flat and instead makes you appear ignorant.

TL; DR. The guy I quoted needs more cupcakes, and people like the OP of this thread need to learn to read. /end

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                              How did you lose all of your gems. It is a players responsibility to read the hot event text, which in this case clearly reads limited. If you did not read it and went on a spree, then its not the games fault I am sad to say. if this is about an earlier issue with gems then I encourage you to send in a ticket outlining that.
                              Some of did get ripped off tho, gem event appeared 1 day before announced and then dissapeared, losing the chance to retrieve rewards
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X