Several ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several ideas

Can you make options for lock and unlock camera on character while moveing through wilds?
    Can you make in game list of players who are on location for example in wilds or cloud city?
    When viewing info of someone can you put info about his location?
    Can you make possible to send message to person who is offline so he can read it when he come back?
    Can you make possible to mark someone in world/guild/party chat so everybody can see who you talking to?

ty
    Last edited by XselenaX; 11-14-2014, 09:00 AM.

These are some good suggestions selena Here are a few temporary measures for each for the mean time:

Can you make options for lock and unlock camera on character while moveing through wilds?
    As you're running through wilds, you can keep an eye on your hero by hitting the 'Hero' button top right of the screen as you run off the screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	herobutton.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1701378

Can you make in game list of players who are on location for example in wilds or cloud city?
    When viewing info of someone can you put info about his location?
    The current 'Player is in another room', 'Player is in battle' should be enough in my opinion. I can see if people are said to be in 'Amethyst mines' or 'Sylph Atoll' for example, this could possibly promote bullying. If you'd like to see where someone is, you're always welcome to send them a PM to ask if they're free or not (if you need help etc). This of course is just my own personal opinion.

Can you make possible to send message to person who is offline so he can read it when he come back?
    You can send people messages who are offline via the inbox (mailbox) function and it only costs 100 gold each message.

Can you make possible to mark someone in world/guild/party chat so everybody can see who you talking to?
    Not sure how this would work. If you want to talk to someone specifically, you can always PM them. Perhaps more detail on this idea?

Can you also please link this thread in >this one here< so it's easy to access and doesn't get lost thank you.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
    X