IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Hiya! We officially do not know when this event will be. What is on the gossip sites or other platforms is not necessarily what/when r2games will have it. Please to be sure of any dates in the future for events, kindly keep an eye on the news and events forums.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Unfortunately checking the news and events forums is a waste of time as R2 dont give the information until the event has already started so all we can do is go through gossip sites/other platforms.

Comment

Expect SC event after Hall Of Fame. During Hall Of Fame additional BR is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by dunzo View Post
            Unfortunately checking the news and events forums is a waste of time as R2 dont give the information until the event has already started so all we can do is go through gossip sites/other platforms.
            You can repeat that every day, but mentor magik will copy paste the same message on every occasion anyway, its kinda like a knight battling a mage, throw all you want, he just doesnt die.

Comment

How do u know that? I would like to find out every event event's date

Comment

Its on 23rd ...though probably at reset so 24th....one of those 2 days but yea very soon ....trying to keep patience with 355k SC in my non casher inventory xD
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  Hiya! We officially do not know when this event will be. What is on the gossip sites or other platforms is not necessarily what/when r2games will have it. Please to be sure of any dates in the future for events, kindly keep an eye on the news and events forums.
                  I prefer to check on oceanic servers as many others since the events are announced after they happen on forum , but i am sure you already knew that

Comment

Yea looks like this event isn't going to happen anytime soon

Comment

It's in 4026.

Comment

Big cashers do not want another sc exchange because more players will have lvl 10 chaos runes, reducing the advantages they paid for. The 2012ers do not want any more sc exchanges because they do not like seeing newer players getting what they got. Anyone working on Wartune does not listen to anybody but big cashers and 2012ers. ... and i assume no more soul engraving until everyone else has stopped asking for sc exchanges.

It all reminds me of when they stopped giving event items as a soul engraving reward.
                        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                          Big cashers do not want another sc exchange because more players will have lvl 10 chaos runes, reducing the advantages they paid for. The 2012ers do not want any more sc exchanges because they do not like seeing newer players getting what they got. Anyone working on Wartune does not listen to anybody but big cashers and 2012ers. ... and i assume no more soul engraving until everyone else has stopped asking for sc exchanges.

It all reminds me of when they stopped giving event items as a soul engraving reward.
                          I am a "2012er" and want a sc exchange.... Might need to recheck your little theory there instead of making stuff up.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            I am a "2012er" and want a sc exchange.... Might need to recheck your little theory there instead of making stuff up.
                            and I wish to express advanced appreciation to the big casher who will say "I BIG CASHER AND WANT EXCHANGE STUPID GRRR"

It is vital that we ignore the issue that the developers never listen to people like you and me. ... but we (non-top-cashers) are represented by a small group of "familiar names" that go back two years.
                            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post

Seemed to be the right choice after all, we've been given so many sc and whips to raise our br, i'll gladly take that loss.
                              Although the 4 or 5 event were we did get tons of stuff made me grow quite a bit as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X