exp reward for every hot event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
    Listen kid if you don't have anything constructive to say pls stop spaming with your c rap...
    same goes to Wraithraiser
    better than u campers crying about the exp all the time, at least he gave me a good laugh while all yours did was annoy people. dont like what the events give? dont do it. if u dont accept that then just quit many games out there or go outside trust me, no1 cares about your camping needs.

Comment

First of all how old are you?
      If someone camping doesn't mean he is inactiv.(there are plenty active camper cashers and there is nothing wrong to be camper).
      Its a game and everybody can decide on their own how to develop their character.
      and second don't speak **** about what developers want and what they care about because you don't know that.
      and 3rd game should give option to players to use exp or not to use exp.
      I am done with this post
      Cashing campers are a waste. By all means you have the right to decide how to develop your character, but they also have the right to give what they want as rewards for events. You choose to camp and they choose to give exp as a reward.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
        better than u campers crying about the exp all the time, at least he gave me a good laugh while all yours did was annoy people. dont like what the events give? dont do it. if u dont accept that then just quit many games out there or go outside trust me, no1 cares about your camping needs.

once i camped in halo, and i got 5 kills
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

First of all how old are you?
          If someone camping doesn't mean he is inactiv.(there are plenty active camper cashers and there is nothing wrong to be camper).
          Its a game and everybody can decide on their own how to develop their character.
          and second don't speak **** about what developers want and what they care about because you don't know that.
          and 3rd game should give option to players to use exp or not to use exp.
          I am done with this post
          1. yes camping does not mean they are inactive and theres nothing wrong with it, but if u start biching about the events because they arent for campers and never will be for them, you are in the wrong.
          2. yes everyone can decide on their own to develop their character but its also true that since ppl develop their own chars and something doesnt go the way they want they start crying, you are the perfect example with your dumb thread.
          3. no just no, experience optional? are you an idiot? what game does that?

Comment

make an option so they can turn off xp all together.

but on doing this they can only grp arena and bg with others that also have this option turned off.

Comment

Games are build to be progressive, so slow leveling and camping is something that you can
              do to level up your talents etc but not to stay low level all your ingame life.

its maybe something you dont like but its like the game is build.
              (dang that sounded like an R2 staff member...)

Comment

so old level 80 player is camper too ..... hahahha... think twice,,, enjoy ur exp leveler,,,,,, then cry in pvp place....

Comment

Working...
                X