How to be good in Wartune - start in 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be good in Wartune - start in 2012

For the smart Wartune player, the easiest way to be great at Wartune is to start playing in the year 2012. If you start in 2012, here is the list of things you want to do …

- Obviously, unlock all three pages of inventory for free. This will only take about 20 days of free-money during the voucher system, but it will take 20 MONTHS of free currency after the switch to the bound- balens system.

- Take full advantage of the soul engraving events that get you hundreds of free event items each month. Of course, get the mounts for free whenever possible. The list of mounts you can get from the free event items are as follows – Pink Pig, Hawstriker, Battle Bear, Wild Alpaca, Nether Rhino, Razor Dragon, Ostrich, Snow Lion, Golden Impala, Ancient Dragon (list does not include the free mounts from other events). Also make sure you get every set of event-clothes for free, as they will later acquire battle ratings. Finally, use the rest of those free event items to stock-pile fashion cores and good luck charms. By combining these items with the clothing events, you will likely get +6 or maybe even +7 clothes and wings for free.

- Speaking of free event items, when Wartune 2.0 comes out, you definitely want to get the free BLUE (and not purple**, oops) Apollo sylph during that event. And afterwards, use all your free event items on sepulcrum, hundreds and hundreds of sepulcrum each month.

- Definitely save all those soul crystals you get after you max out your soul engraving. You will soon be able to exchange them for enough runestones to max out ALL of your runes. You will be allowed to exchange soul crystals for whips, but DO NOT get whips. The game starts giving away whips like they are going out of style. Get runestones, and get them quick, because the game will only give players 4 months to convert soul crystals into anything else (And boy how the game screwed the 2013 and 2014 suckers who held on to all those soul crystal stacks for all those months, as they assumed the soul crystal exchanges would continue for their benefit, lol … and Wartune even dramatically increased the soul crystal rewards right after they ended the exchange, double-lol … and that includes all the players who now pay over 9 dollars for a line of inventory, triple-lol)

In summary, if you want to play a game that was made by the people who make games for no other reason than to take as much money from players as they can, you want to start playing when the game is new. The developers give you everything for free, because the developers want you to go slap around the newer players with all the stuff you get for free, and maybe some of those newer players will buy those things when they are no longer free.

** my original posting said purple, as i believed the first event had purple sylphs. Reason given in follow-up comment on page 3.
    Last edited by R252856585; 11-15-2014, 03:45 PM.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

How do I start playing in 2012?
    Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
    Talk nonsense all day all night
    Assistance of R69Cames.
    69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

Originally posted by Jackspaw View Post
      How do I start playing in 2012?
      hahahahaha i staterd in 2012 but im not going to tell you the secret
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
        hahahahaha i staterd in 2012 but im not going to tell you the secret
        Hacks. All about hacks. I knew it.

How do you start playing in 2012 when it's turning 2015. Hacks.
        Assistance of R69Cames.

Comment

Time machine... I was successful in going back to Sep 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Time machine... I was successful in going back to Sep 2012
            Where can I buy it? Does it cost balens?
            Assistance of R69Cames.

Comment

This is actually a great guide.. deserves a sticky!

Wartune back when beating level 100 in necro was an achievement... the good ol' days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jediay View Post
                This is actually a great guide.. deserves a sticky!

Wartune back when beating level 100 in necro was an achievement... the good ol' days.
                Haha that seems like such a looooong time ago.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Guess I missed the free purple Apollo some where in that timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    Guess I missed the free purple Apollo some where in that timeline.
                    possibly referring to the old event exchange where you could get 40 mahra a month
                    i know im almost at a 2 star herc without cashing a cent on my sylph
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      possibly referring to the old event exchange where you could get 40 mahra a month
                      i know im almost at a 2 star herc without cashing a cent on my sylph
                      In order to upgrade a sylph, you have to have one first, the apollo's surely weren't free those days, but its partly true tho, I got my iris to purple during the xmass and NY events last year, with the event token given out in whip and SC event.

Comment

Think OP only got one bullet right and that's the one about inventory. Clearly he was not around in 2012. #00

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          In order to upgrade a sylph, you have to have one first, the apollo's surely weren't free those days, but its partly true tho, I got my iris to purple during the xmass and NY events last year, with the event token given out in whip and SC event.

completely overlooked that part
                          yeah i remember when sylphs were first intruduced i was so excited to get my iris, then all these cashers just started showing up with apollos
                          was a very sad day, i thought apollo was so damn op, and it was back then
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Everything you posted and think old players got, is wrong.

Also some of those old players can complain about sc and mtw events and returns now if that will make you feel better
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i agreed to the title, but laughs at most of the opening posts except the last paragraph which is true.

anyway, if 2 people with same quality competes, it's obvious the one with a head start wins.
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X