Fix arena matching system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix arena matching system

Seriously wth is wrong with arena? Got 70s to fight every other match with should be impossible for players 60-64. 2/15 wins is what I call a total revamp or overall of the matching system
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Just wait until you get to level 80 where you'll get 3 groups you can beat and the rest top-casher monster groups.

I feel for ya, but this is pretty much the way it has always been and I don't see it changing any time soon. This horse was dead a loooong time ago.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
      Just wait until you get to level 80 where you'll get 3 groups you can beat and the rest top-casher monster groups.

I feel for ya, but this is pretty much the way it has always been and I don't see it changing any time soon. This horse was dead a loooong time ago.
      most arena teams i've seen lately is just one guy trying to carry an entire group
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        most arena teams i've seen lately is just one guy trying to carry an entire group
        Oh yeah, there's that too!

Comment

now this only makes me wonder if I will get 0 wins in arena when I reach there

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            now this only makes me wonder if I will get 0 wins in arena when I reach there

well i won 15 today and my group isnt what you would call "top casher monster group"

Comment

actually lv80 arenas are not even that bad, its far better compared to when i was 70-71 and definately better than when i was ~40ish

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                actually lv80 arenas are not even that bad, its far better compared to when i was 70-71 and definately better than when i was ~40ish
                Admittedly things have gotten better for me since I was a fresh 80. Two things have changed (for me):

1. About 50k+ BR gained (pretty sure I was below 200K when I turned 80)
                2. One of my groupmates started cashing pretty heavily and got his Athena near maxed.

With the first one helping to survive until Sylph-Time, combine the two and you have further proof Wartune PvP should now be called Sylph Wars.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdU-0Z9hp8

i recorded this a like last week for that dutchbich or whatever before they got banned. since they tell me i fail at arena.mpd/bg etc.

but this is my regular group for arena i guess, i run with them the most
                  and those are the common br opponents we run into, usually a lot less
                  even with just me and lilith, (the lower br mage) and 2 weaker guys we can still pick up 10 wins

Comment

i recorded this a like last week for that dutchbich or whatever before they got banned. since they tell me i fail at arena.mpd/bg etc.

but this is my regular group for arena i guess, i run with them the most
                    and those are the common br opponents we run into, usually a lot less
                    even with just me and lilith, (the lower br mage) and 2 weaker guys we can still pick up 10 wins
                    Guess I shouldda started on Kabam. I'm on R2-West Coast and was getting the 2-4 out of 15 until I hit around 220k BR. Then things started to get a little better, and that buddy of mine I mentioned earlier certainly helped matters quite a bit.

Comment

You're not trying that too often anymore, ergo i don't see you around much lately

edit

You still dont have chaos or amnesia?

Oh and i had an awesome fight in BG with Fred the other day, took forever but was really great.
                      Last edited by pietjeprecies; 11-15-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        You're not trying that too often anymore, ergo i don't see you around much lately
                        thats because they changed the time
                        i dont need to wake up early for arena, i can get in the 2nd one with my normal team

Comment

thats because they changed the time
                          i dont need to wake up early for arena, i can get in the 2nd one with my normal team
                          Ah, well that's the other way around for me, I'm only on for first arena, I sleep while 2nd is on.

Comment

guess it was a bad day for me since I ran with another team after and still got 70s and hardcore campers 1/15 that time

Comment

When i was doing arenas before i got 15 wins counted every day, no matter who you fight, some days it takes more time than others. There are tricks and exploits in this game for everything.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X