Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fix arena matching system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    started a topic Fix arena matching system

Fix arena matching system

Seriously wth is wrong with arena? Got 70s to fight every other match with should be impossible for players 60-64. 2/15 wins is what I call a total revamp or overall of the matching system

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    When i was doing arenas before i got 15 wins counted every day, no matter who you fight, some days it takes more time than others. There are tricks and exploits in this game for everything.
    Well guess I better shut up and get stronger then

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    When i was doing arenas before i got 15 wins counted every day, no matter who you fight, some days it takes more time than others. There are tricks and exploits in this game for everything.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    guess it was a bad day for me since I ran with another team after and still got 70s and hardcore campers 1/15 that time

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    thats because they changed the time
    i dont need to wake up early for arena, i can get in the 2nd one with my normal team
    Ah, well that's the other way around for me, I'm only on for first arena, I sleep while 2nd is on.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    You're not trying that too often anymore, ergo i don't see you around much lately
    thats because they changed the time
    i dont need to wake up early for arena, i can get in the 2nd one with my normal team

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    most arena teams i've seen lately is just one guy trying to carry an entire group
    You're not trying that too often anymore, ergo i don't see you around much lately

edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdU-0Z9hp8

i recorded this a like last week for that dutchbich or whatever before they got banned. since they tell me i fail at arena.mpd/bg etc.
    You still dont have chaos or amnesia?

Oh and i had an awesome fight in BG with Fred the other day, took forever but was really great.
    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 11-15-2014, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied

i recorded this a like last week for that dutchbich or whatever before they got banned. since they tell me i fail at arena.mpd/bg etc.

but this is my regular group for arena i guess, i run with them the most
    and those are the common br opponents we run into, usually a lot less
    even with just me and lilith, (the lower br mage) and 2 weaker guys we can still pick up 10 wins
    Guess I shouldda started on Kabam. I'm on R2-West Coast and was getting the 2-4 out of 15 until I hit around 220k BR. Then things started to get a little better, and that buddy of mine I mentioned earlier certainly helped matters quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied

but this is my regular group for arena i guess, i run with them the most
    and those are the common br opponents we run into, usually a lot less
    even with just me and lilith, (the lower br mage) and 2 weaker guys we can still pick up 10 wins

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    actually lv80 arenas are not even that bad, its far better compared to when i was 70-71 and definately better than when i was ~40ish
    Admittedly things have gotten better for me since I was a fresh 80. Two things have changed (for me):

1. About 50k+ BR gained (pretty sure I was below 200K when I turned 80)
    2. One of my groupmates started cashing pretty heavily and got his Athena near maxed.

With the first one helping to survive until Sylph-Time, combine the two and you have further proof Wartune PvP should now be called Sylph Wars.

Leave a comment:

• ADYXZ
    replied
    actually lv80 arenas are not even that bad, its far better compared to when i was 70-71 and definately better than when i was ~40ish

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    now this only makes me wonder if I will get 0 wins in arena when I reach there

well i won 15 today and my group isnt what you would call "top casher monster group"

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    now this only makes me wonder if I will get 0 wins in arena when I reach there

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    most arena teams i've seen lately is just one guy trying to carry an entire group
    Oh yeah, there's that too!

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
    Just wait until you get to level 80 where you'll get 3 groups you can beat and the rest top-casher monster groups.

I feel for ya, but this is pretty much the way it has always been and I don't see it changing any time soon. This horse was dead a loooong time ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X