Auto collect in Dragon Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto collect in Dragon Invasion

Turning in circle collecting the little pack of gold could appear amusing but it's also a source of disconnection for some reason (and please don't say it's my network/computer and co)
    Disconnecting during collection can lead to a partial loading of your skills after as well as no dice to roll at the next round. Most team have experienced it at least once ... some more than once

Just put an auto collect after the roll of the dice when the boss of the stage is dead ... problem solved for everyone
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

I totally agree...this happens too much and to mulitple people in the same attempt. Further the event is timed and this collection can really hamper game play when someone doesnt have dice...I have experienced us losing more than 2 minutes of play to these glitches. It could be so easlily solved by having an autocollect and further when people dc due to this game bug that R2 cant seem to fix..the rewards should go to mailbox. thank you for your time and please consider this excellent suggestion.
    ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
    SquishyFoxy
    S1 resident Gently fragile mage
    (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Auto collect is too much to ask for? o.O

Comment

Sending rewards to mail or auto collect would mean rewards for unforseen *cough* glitche's and dc. Would love to see this feature.
        Wren
        S1
        VictisHNR

Comment

I see folks DC from darned near every event, and lose the rewards! IF we could get the auto collect, SO much time could be saved! More time for killing things! Those big bad UG-LEEs that seem to spawn from outta now wheres....Now...I really think someone from r2 needs to listen to the players, and stop with the excuses, giving us MORE **** to do (gratz, your "quests" have you looking a LOT like FarmVille), and NO resolution to all the bugs we ever so kindly bring to your attention! We ALL know you are making money hand over fist, so do your PLAYERS a kindness and PAY ATTENTION!!
          LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Comment

i agree and add this to all chests (mpd, wild and another things if i've forget of put here)
            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

dc in DI is frequent and frustrating
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

totally agre time to time have DC when we near close to kill boss, add send reward to mail after kill boss

Comment

I have never been DC in Dragon Invasion, but one of the team I run with gets it pretty regular, so I know how annoying it can be.
                  I don't understand why we have to roll a dice / run around / gain different rewards from the other players in the group. Why can't the rewards be the same for everyone for clearing a stage?

I would also love to see the auto collect button

Comment

Just auto collect, no button! Sometimes it lags too much or even freezes, and when we refresh we dont get the roll window
                    or worse missed the opportunity to collect. I don't think auto collecting is hard to implement, at very least they can send it to mail or something.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

tonally agree with op. how hard is it to give an auto collect option for runs, or even a collect all button for events?
                      Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

2 more disconnection during collection yesterday by 2 different players during my team run. None today but how many tomorrow?

How inconvenient it must be for the pro tech team to move ??

Put an autocollect for the reward in DI please ... simple, easy and everyone happy !
                        ValKitteh - S1
                        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

everyone will be happy.
                          wondering why i can't connect with to r2games policy ....

Comment

i am up for autocolect....DC many time and lose rewards

Comment

knowing the game they might ad it...in shop. only 10k balens for a month to be used.

Thou yes, please. do add it to game.
                              Kabam -57 Archer
                              Kabam -67 Knight
                              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X