Your favorite memory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite memory

Since the majority of news is negative nowadays, let's remember a moment in time that this game was most appealing to you.

My favorite memory is when Apollo first came out and I got him from a free chest. What is your favorite memory?

guild battles by far

i've had some really really good ones
    especially early on
    i've had some wins
    1 point win, 3 point win, 9 point win
    guild winning against the odds, because of teamwork
    starting from the bottom getting to the top, sadly gb is all one sided nowadays
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

First 3v3 Arena with my best friend in game(more than 1 year ago 50's tier ) , we did 15-0 if I remember correctly, glory days now 80s arena is a pain and full of whales
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

These ones makes me smile:

3v3 arena, when it was not still cross server,.people always want me to be in their team
        Bg below 40, when it was not cross server, i am the only one strong.

The old days when we, as a whole guild, criticized the only player on our server. (of course, from other guild)who got legend 40, comforting ourselves that 45 set is better...

In this forum, I used to have an account here, which I decided to borrow to someone, and he stole it by changing password and not telling me.
        I was at first felt surprised when GingertheHutt made the slow leveler thread, thinking I was the only one who knew it.

I remember in those days, these forum where much lively, funny, and friendly, players like Creamy, Ginger, Kitwritten, Deathriver, and CondorHero and many others make this forum, um, well, a happy place... Well, the forum today is still good, but I feel those old forumers are close to mine...

Hahaha, did I really take time to write this? Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          These ones makes me smile:

3v3 arena, when it was not still cross server,.people always want me to be in their team
          Bg below 40, when it was not cross server, i am the only one strong.

The old days when we, as a whole guild, criticized the only player on our server. (of course, from other guild)who got legend 40, comforting ourselves that 45 set is better...

In this forum, I used to have an account here, which I decided to borrow to someone, and he stole it by changing password and not telling me.
          I was at first felt surprised when GingertheHutt made the slow leveler thread, thinking I was the only one who knew it.

I remember in those days, these forum where much lively, funny, and friendly, players like Creamy, Ginger, Kitwritten, Deathriver, and CondorHero and many others make this forum, um, well, a happy place... Well, the forum today is still good, but I feel those old forumers are close to mine...

Hahaha, did I really take time to write this? Ha!

i bet you were antiaofjatfjf weren't you
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            i bet you were antiaofjatfjf weren't you
            Lol. I never was. My old account was named BlueEarth, with a picture. It was also made on 2012. When it was stolen last year, I just borrowed this account from my brother, and I used it ever since that day, so just to engage in this forum again. I feel really tired to make another account, since coming up with a new name is stressing.

Anyways, I would like to add that antiarpatheid (hahahaha) was one of my best memories here in forum. His ridiculous ideas and threads, as well as the ridiculous comments of other forumers makes me tingle with laughter... well, i knew most people here I hate him, but I don't..

Comment

Lol. I never was. My old account was named BlueEarth, with a picture.
              Hi Blue, I remember you well ^_^ The forum was very different back then, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Hi Blue, I remember you well ^_^ The forum was very different back then, I agree.
                Oh, I thought you quit... I barely see your posts... or maybe it was me - since the old forumers quit, I only look on the Games Discussion section most of the time.. I decided I will not tell to others about how i changed account, since i think it does not matter... Anyways, I am glad you still remember me, lol. Makes me feel nostalgic.

Comment

Afternoon!

I'm still here. I don't post so much, choosing to lurk and watch instead. Good to see you again! And sorry for stealing your slow leveling thunder with the thread...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Getting Apollo Wing from last HOF event.. (my 1st wing)

Comment

Another one.. getting my first legend set after hours and hours of key runs. As a healer this was like a dream come true. I felt like I had unlimited healing!

I also remember when GOD NM was insanely hard.. the first time we cleared it it took over an hour!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Afternoon!

I'm still here. I don't post so much, choosing to lurk and watch instead. Good to see you again! And sorry for stealing your slow leveling thunder with the thread...
                        Yeah, I see you post sometimes... No problem about it, and like I said, it was one of my favorite memories.

Comment

doing class wars at lvl 60ish and beating about 6 lvl 80 players ( i proberly spend 500 balens a month after buying vip and spirit covernant )

Comment

Working...
                          X