Why so unfair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so unfair?

I start see that new server get alls stuf so easy... did you think its unfair? when for old server to reach 100k br nedd like year new server get it in like 1 weak 300k br in like 2-3 months. When start new bg i understand that game creater just spit on us... we pay more and get lies reward Howi nedd by happy when person who played 3 months beat you in bg so easy( no skill no time spendet on game- just cash cash cash.... I am mage 270k br player 2 year and game start me give nothing fun anymore becos of stupid nonses 389 server mage with 3.2 months registrations have mor e br that me and can easy beat me? no logic anymore... so do samthig moron head admins or all ppl just quit and in future all yours produck start unpopuliar + i think i nedd write to shoper right about it .....p.s i whayt still next month if nothing change you can see by to mine and lots of other ppl money( becos for you are importan jsut money.

cash harder, cash faster
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

If you're unhappy on the old server, an option would be to create a toon on the new server to see if you enjoy it more.

The new servers receive things more easily as the game has existed longer, and those things that were so difficult to obtain at one time are now an antiquated portion of the game that few players purchase. If no one buys, the devs move on to the latest feature. It's a matter of pure economics. The more that play, the larger pool there is of potential buyers. If the new potential buyers feel it's impossible to ever compete with the long term players, they won't buy and will go on to other games. It may not be "fair" to the long-term player, but it is fair to profit margins...and every business' purpose is to turn a profit.
      Last edited by Swinella; 11-16-2014, 10:01 AM.
      IGN: Swinella
      Class: Mage
      lvl: 80
      BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
      Server: Kabam s79
      Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

the rewards of events are increasing exponentially, meaniing over time rewards increase. because of this the time difference of servers is slowly fading away. a year ago i would laugh at server 200+ (im 82) now they are respectable enemies. It sucks for me, but on the other side it's nice to newer players there is still hope to beat older servers.

I see some huge cashers with massive br, but some of them aren't smart cashers/ players. So although they are stronger they aren't as experienced as you should be.

There is only one person with the biggest wallet who can sprint, the others have to follow.
        Either join them or train for the marathon team instead of sprinters

Comment

Swinella...you are talking about economics and as if R2 is a business...but have you ever met a business with such bad reviews and who deal with their customers in a way like R2games do? There might be some good aspects to it even though it's hard to see with all the bad things that are going on. And please don't use "fair" and "R2games" in one sentence because they are not and I don't mean in-game. I am waiting for months to sort out a problem I have with them but since they are out of automated messages they asked me to wait and they can't find someone with enough skill to deal with that problem. Overall, how R2games treat their customers I would like to ask people to look at this link: http://www.bbb.org/phoenix/Business-...-az-1000026617 which generally sums up what's wrong with this company and their horrible 'customer service'

Comment

Originally posted by R229208354 View Post
            Swinella...you are talking about economics and as if R2 is a business...but have you ever met a business with such bad reviews and who deal with their customers in a way like R2games do? There might be some good aspects to it even though it's hard to see with all the bad things that are going on. And please don't use "fair" and "R2games" in one sentence because they are not and I don't mean in-game. I am waiting for months to sort out a problem I have with them but since they are out of automated messages they asked me to wait and they can't find someone with enough skill to deal with that problem. Overall, how R2games treat their customers I would like to ask people to look at this link: http://www.bbb.org/phoenix/Business-...-az-1000026617 which generally sums up what's wrong with this company and their horrible 'customer service'
            Actually, yes. The company was based in Shanghai, and because of an affiliate's local presence and influence in the region, the delivered product exceeded expectations. However, I'm certain first-person anecdotal experiences regarding an unrelated product wasn't an anticipated (or welcome) response when you crafted your reply and is irrelevant to the subject matter.

You're correct with your assessment on business practices. The complaints are well-documented, not just in a BBB rating. That information is easily searchable and was the primary factor in me being a completely free player vs. making purchases of any kind.

The OP's question was regarding why things were unfair. My response was that it was purely for purposes of profit. Do you disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
              Actually, yes. The company was based in Shanghai, and because of an affiliate's local presence and influence in the region, the delivered product exceeded expectations. However, I'm certain first-person anecdotal experiences regarding an unrelated product wasn't an anticipated (or welcome) response when you crafted your reply and is irrelevant to the subject matter.

You're correct with your assessment on business practices. The complaints are well-documented, not just in a BBB rating. That information is easily searchable and was the primary factor in me being a completely free player vs. making purchases of any kind.

The OP's question was regarding why things were unfair. My response was that it was purely for purposes of profit. Do you disagree?
              your suggestion for him to start over on a new server wasn't helpful at all. The point of OP was to discuss whether the constant devaluation of items in game was fair. New money pwns old money in wartune land.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                your suggestion for him to start over on a new server wasn't helpful at all. The point of OP was to discuss whether the constant devaluation of items in game was fair. New money pwns old money in wartune land.
                Thank you for your commentary and insight.

Comment

it is unfair for people to just appear and be stronger than you, but look at it from the new players point of view:
                  Is it fair to have no chance against older players just because they started to play this game after you? should they accept that they'll get beat by all the players that started to play before them all the time?
                  I believe that the dream of many players is to 'catch up' and reduce this 'handicap' of starting to play later. For example i wanted to catch up and be in top 100 cw, how many players dont want that? even thought they obviously arent in top 100 oldest players.

However i admit we were spoiled lately with br items such as gems and whips. fate stones are much easier to get now and they were a fortune when they appeared. It is not that hard to get fashion cores to refine with the wilds shop and as for refinment locks? people spent a lot on it while now it is for free. There are still a lot of complains about how little we get and all, but honestly i didnt expect to get so much br so fast, while the old players already maxed their stables and cant even get gems from using whips...they can only pray for a whip exchange...for gems.

All of those are considered now 'old items' and it is so easy to get them that somone can reach 300 k br fast while cashing indeed, which yes it is unfair for you, but this game was always unfair for those who cant afford to cash as much.

I play on s371 and who knows, we might get merged one day :P
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 11-16-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MutisSidl View Post
                    I start see that new server get alls stuf so easy... did you think its unfair? when for old server to reach 100k br nedd like year new server get it in like 1 weak 300k br in like 2-3 months. When start new bg i understand that game creater just spit on us... we pay more and get lies reward Howi nedd by happy when person who played 3 months beat you in bg so easy( no skill no time spendet on game- just cash cash cash.... I am mage 270k br player 2 year and game start me give nothing fun anymore becos of stupid nonses 389 server mage with 3.2 months registrations have mor e br that me and can easy beat me? no logic anymore... so do samthig moron head admins or all ppl just quit and in future all yours produck start unpopuliar + i think i nedd write to shoper right about it .....p.s i whayt still next month if nothing change you can see by to mine and lots of other ppl money( becos for you are importan jsut money.
                    Hello.
                    First of all,I have no information how the new things get decided,so I'm only speaking from my personal point of view.
                    You are correct that you needed to work harder,but both new players and old ones benefit from the same events,so I guess they are easier and better for everyone.
                    The fact that you got beaten by a person from a newer server might also be related with the fact that the person used a lot of money on his character.
                    Nevertheless,if you have any suggestion on how things should be for the new servers,I would like to see your opinion on the suggestions thread.
                    Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      I think that the suggestion he start over on a new server if he truly feels they have that much of an advantage is a great idea. His post is claiming that he is losing to newer players because they started after and things are easier for new servers. If he does start over on a new server he will learn very fast that one does not become 300K BR in 2-3 months without spending a LOT of money and old servers and players that are already established and get the same deals and events will always have an advantage, but the heavy casher will always be trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                        I think that the suggestion he start over on a new server if he truly feels they have that much of an advantage is a great idea. His post is claiming that he is losing to newer players because they started after and things are easier for new servers. If he does start over on a new server he will learn very fast that one does not become 300K BR in 2-3 months without spending a LOT of money and old servers and players that are already established and get the same deals and events will always have an advantage, but the heavy casher will always be trump.
                        then in another 12 months he'd be in the same position. it doesn't solve anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                          Thank you for your commentary and insight.
                          No problem. We were all new once.

Comment

Working...
                          X