Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

suggestion for sacred fire temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for sacred fire temple

The recently released sacred fire temple is interesting, but it has a big problem, for I most recent three attempts, I was entered after event start, but still have 15 mins before event closed, but unfortunately one team already earn too much points, so it finished earlier after 2 or 3 mins later. I tried to make some kill, but all three attempts were finished 1 second before I killed other players, those kills didn't count as win, so I didn't earn any honor at all, my three attempts were wasted. Could you make some change about the rule, so we won't be assigned to battleground that almost finish? Thank you.

Sadly, and I do mean sadly, you will appear in the first battleground that has room. So if a field is 15/15 or 14/15 and another is 4/4 you would wind up in the main field instead of the secondary. With Sacred Fire it is not a case of lasting the full time period, its a lot like the scoring in cross server guild battle. First team to the point mark wins. I know this seems incredibly unfair and I hope they will consider a change for it in the future, because thos rewards are critically important and its hard enough to make honour as it is.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

basicly, how it is now, dont join any time from xx:00 to xx:10 as latest. especially if you arent a 300-400k player.

Comment

Sometimes, you just can't make it as soon as it started, today I was assigned to a room that just about to finish. It just ended 1 second after I entered, I don't even see the battle field.

Comment

Working...
        X