Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Energy Cores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Cores

Have they changed how the energy cores work.
    I thought if you had run out of energy and teleported it automatically used an energy core from your inventory.
    Have just tried this today and it took 100 balens off me.

Don't think it ever used cores from inventory, always asked if you want to spend balens... so you open inventory and click on core manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Don't think it ever used cores from inventory, always asked if you want to spend balens... so you open inventory and click on core manually.
      Thanks for reply. my fault then for not paying attention lol

Comment

Indeed Wraith is correct. You will need to self activate the cores in order for them to activate added teleportation energy. If you do not, them boom! There goes the balens. I am sorry this happened to you, but now everyone else knows for future use *leaves cookies*
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X