Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How do points work in sacred Fire Temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do points work in sacred Fire Temple?

How do points work in sacred Fire Temple? How many points for defending tower? kills? holding fire temple? Etc.....

Thanks

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

Point System
    • The point system includes: team points and personal points, both begin at 0.
    • Get team points by defeating enemies (5 points) and by occupying totems (30 points every 30 seconds for each totem occupied; if your team occupies 2 the team will receive 60 points every 30 seconds and so on).
    • Get personal points by defeating enemies (5 points) and by staying close to a totem (a totem occupied by your team will grant 3 points every 30 seconds while a totem not owned by your team will grant 1 point every 30 seconds).
    • Players will not lose points by being defeated.
    although from what i see you get 10 personal points for defeating opponent.
    Last edited by Arlad; 11-16-2014, 11:26 PM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes 10 points per defeat

and i was only getting 3 points while sitting at a tower, idk how that works

edit: nvm i thought it was 3 points per tower you owned, and 1 point per enemy tower owned
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

When you are in "energy totem area" or how its called and you defeat enemies, you gain more points per battle, at least thats what i`ve noticed.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          When you are in "energy totem area" or how its called and you defeat enemies, you gain more points per battle, at least thats what i`ve noticed.

are you sure its just not your points stacking up from being within the area
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            yes just point stacking from tower, still 10 point per kill + 1 min battle (6 points) = 16 points
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              No, i dont think you get points just for sitting in totem area. I was fighting in area and gain 10 points + bonus from being in totem`s range (+2 , 3 , 4) dunno if you gain more than 4 points from there. Or might be as you say, i havent tested.. blame R2 for not explaining properly )
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Anyone know if you get extra points for holding the sacred fire?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Anyone know if you get extra points for holding the sacred fire?
                  of what i have seen when i have the flame is that my points got up faster but kills still give 10points

Comment

You can't just camp a totem either, you are booted after 5 mins of non activity, makes it hard when nobody comes to kit you.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                      You can't just camp a totem either, you are booted after 5 mins of non activity, makes it hard when nobody comes to kit you.
                      I have camped a totem every temple I have done and have been far past a 5 minute mark without any fights. The point of the temple is to camp the totems for team points and individual points. You get about 3 point or so in timed intervals for just sitting and holding the totem.

Comment

Working...
                      X