Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Advice for leg 80 gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Advice for leg 80 gear

    Hello everyone,

    I have rings and jewels leg 80, not fully refined yet cause crystals are hard to get, and I still have my leg 70 gear on, fully refined. My actual br is 327k, I have enough stones and everything needed to synthetize the remaining equipment, but no crystals to refine it. My question is, do I still synthetize this leg 80 gear? Will my br considerably drop if I can't refine it for weeks? Whatever your opinion is, thank u for sharing it

  • #2
    Crystals are not that much pain, gold is. If you wanna do a high jump for HoF and you dont have enough gold to enchant at least to 34 then dont bother, your br might drop a little. As for the refining crystals depends on your luck you can get from charisma 2 -> 3 or 1 or you can get a max stat.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls


    Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k






    Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have till after the 27th maintenance to fully enchant them right? So if i can enchant all of them till the 27th, do you definitely think i should go for it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rebaile View Post
        I have till after the 27th maintenance to fully enchant them right? So if i can enchant all of them till the 27th, do you definitely think i should go for it?
        Well, if you can fully enchant them then yeah go for it. Battle rating gaining will depend on stats you get from them but even so you will gain around 200 300 battle rating from every piece even with lame stats.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls


        Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k






        Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

        Comment


        • #5
          dont do it unless you have refinement crystals. very likely your total br will drop with crappy refines. Better to get that little br gain from refining astrals with the gold you would have used to enchant your new crappy 80 gear.

          you're welcome.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank u both of u though u have different opinions
            I'm open to any other opinion, whatever direction it takes, so please feel free to react if u do have an opinion !

            Comment


            • #7
              Make it, even a crappy refine on 80 gear still better than good refine on 70 gear.
              Unless you have all level 10 refines on your 70 gear, you should always upgrade your gears.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

              Comment


              • #8
                I indeed have all my stats lvl 10 on my leg 70, this is why i'm hesitating.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rebaile View Post
                  I indeed have all my stats lvl 10 on my leg 70, this is why i'm hesitating.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	gear refine.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	1701449

                  i made this like 5mins ago
                  the refines were all crappy
                  all under level 4 except a level 9 hp that gave + 300 hp (useless)
                  thats what 70 refinement crystals gave
                  Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 11-17-2014, 09:36 AM.
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rebaile View Post
                    I indeed have all my stats lvl 10 on my leg 70, this is why i'm hesitating.
                    these lvl won't affect much later
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rebaile View Post
                      Hello everyone,

                      I have rings and jewels leg 80, not fully refined yet cause crystals are hard to get, and I still have my leg 70 gear on, fully refined. My actual br is 327k, I have enough stones and everything needed to synthetize the remaining equipment, but no crystals to refine it. My question is, do I still synthetize this leg 80 gear? Will my br considerably drop if I can't refine it for weeks? Whatever your opinion is, thank u for sharing it
                      Hello.
                      I think you should make them one piece at a time,not all at once.And let's say you have enough crystals for 2-3 refines,it shouldn't drop too bad even if you are unlucky.
                      But of course, if you want specific stats,you should wait a bit longer I'd say.
                      Take care.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank u all again. I'll make them one piece at a time, seems the most reasonable thing to do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was lucky with refinement stats for first item :

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2014-11-17 aÌ€ 16.57.13.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1701452

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For someone who has that br with 70 gear (obviously spending hard) why do you even care? No better refine than Mastercard refine.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              For someone who has that br with 70 gear (obviously spending hard) why do you even care? No better refine than Mastercard refine.
                              Spend smarter, not harder. To be fair, does take a bit o' cash to reach 320s, but you don't get there by spending on silly things like refine crystals. Refine stats are nice and all, but aren't going to affect BR /that/ much.

                              The gains from fully enchanted 80 gear vs. 70 gear outweighs the loss of refines. Neither are gamebreakingly large. Holy forge on the other hand, can be quite the BR booster.
                              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 11-17-2014, 03:24 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X