Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

the troll that is tormented necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the troll that is tormented necropolis

    after about 50 blitzes (not much)
    i have only ever gotten 2 transposers
    level 10 patk, which is nice, that will help a lot

    decided to blitz today, since im getting my talents up asap
    and this happens
    Click image for larger version

Name:	necropolis.png
Views:	1
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	1760392

    first of all the forgotten stones, 198/200
    ok not that bad, i can get those another time
    but seriously a matk transposer, i just wanna cry in a corner sucking my thumb
    this game is a troll

    also the last transposer exchange, did that work for only the blank ones, or other types, because i have absolutely no use for this
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

  • #2
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    after about 50 blitzes (not much)
    i have only ever gotten 2 transposers
    level 10 patk, which is nice, that will help a lot

    decided to blitz today, since im getting my talents up asap
    and this happens
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]114178[/ATTACH]

    first of all the forgotten stones, 198/200
    ok not that bad, i can get those another time
    but seriously a matk transposer, i just wanna cry in a corner sucking my thumb
    this game is a troll

    also the last transposer exchange, did that work for only the blank ones, or other types, because i have absolutely no use for this
    you can convert gems anyway, I am lvl 10 MATK and lvl 12 HP...=_=
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      According to the description of that last transposer exchange, it was only for the blank scrolls that came from Golden Road. Coincidentally, I spent a bit on Golden Road last night and as far as I could tell the lv10 transposers weren't even available this time.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

      Retired, but still lurking forums.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        you can convert gems anyway, I am lvl 10 MATK and lvl 12 HP...=_=

        well thats a bit of a challenge then
        i would have to convert all my gems to matk, after already spending 80m or so to get them hp

        i guess it is what it is, wish i could just buy the transposer for bound balens
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #5
          I did way more then 50 blitz (30 necro) and got lvl 9 charisma (twice), lvl 10 charisma and lvl 12 block today (yay), no lvl 11 yet, don't complain about a lvl 11, it's pretty lucky u got those 2 with 50 blitz only.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            I did way more then 50 blitz (30 necro) and got lvl 9 charisma (twice), lvl 10 charisma and lvl 12 block today (yay), no lvl 11 yet, don't complain about a lvl 11, it's pretty lucky u got those 2 with 50 blitz only.
            not complaining about the drop at all, i know how damn rare they are
            the problem is it is no use for me at all
            im working on 80 gear atm, and the enchanting is just wow
            i wont have time for gems for a while, unless i get a patk/hp
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              well thats a bit of a challenge then
              i would have to convert all my gems to matk, after already spending 80m or so to get them hp

              i guess it is what it is, wish i could just buy the transposer for bound balens
              that's what I've done

              making a lvl 10 PATK gem = 1.28m x 9 (converting 9 gems to MATK) + 2.56m (convert matk back to patk)
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

              Comment


              • #8
                Don't expect to drop perfect trasponder, so far i know only a damn lucky guildie that got 1 to 12 hp trasponder so he doesn't need to convert, i did all my lvl 10 gem converting 9 hp to char, crafting 10 and then convertin back to whatever i needed. Anyway DI help a lot on gold needed so don't worry about that, u'll get them to lvl 11 sooner then me probably

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  Don't expect to drop perfect trasponder, so far i know only a damn lucky guildie that got 1 to 12 hp trasponder so he doesn't need to convert, i did all my lvl 10 gem converting 9 hp to char, crafting 10 and then convertin back to whatever i needed. Anyway DI help a lot on gold needed so don't worry about that, u'll get them to lvl 11 sooner then me probably
                  DI gold and wb gold is going towards my 80 gear
                  its 94m per item
                  i havent done astrals in ages
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Think those poor guys like us that had to enchant without DI and with half hp wb U'll be done soon enough, gold isn't a big deal anymore, u can get 100m way too easly now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Think those poor guys like us that had to enchant without DI and with half hp wb U'll be done soon enough, gold isn't a big deal anymore, u can get 100m way too easly now.
                      i used to get 20m-30m a day, but i cant now
                      this time change makes me miss first wb, and we sometimes miss 2nd wb because we need to do our runs earlier so people in my mpd group can sleep
                      i wake up at around 7pm, do arena, guild battle, then we do runs
                      basically i only get wb on non gb days
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                      Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        after about 50 blitzes (not much)
                        i have only ever gotten 2 transposers
                        level 10 patk, which is nice, that will help a lot

                        decided to blitz today, since im getting my talents up asap
                        and this happens
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]114178[/ATTACH]

                        first of all the forgotten stones, 198/200
                        ok not that bad, i can get those another time
                        but seriously a matk transposer, i just wanna cry in a corner sucking my thumb
                        this game is a troll

                        also the last transposer exchange, did that work for only the blank ones, or other types, because i have absolutely no use for this
                        Hello.
                        The scroll drops are random,they don't take into consideration what class you are.I am sorry you found one that is of no use to you,but that's what luck is about.
                        As kim said,you can always convert gems,so in worst case scenario,you have that as a backup

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Necro is quite the troll.

                          Still, as a non-casher, I might have runned it... 30 times? gotten a few lv9, few lv11. Luckily one of my lv11 is the hp one, which makes me save a ton of gold when making lv11 gems

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                            Necro is quite the troll.

                            Still, as a non-casher, I might have runned it... 30 times? gotten a few lv9, few lv11. Luckily one of my lv11 is the hp one, which makes me save a ton of gold when making lv11 gems

                            i can only hope for that kind of luck
                            i got level 10 patk which is awesome still
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                            Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              y all complaining...i did necro more than 100 times...never ever got transposer..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X