No announcement yet.

the troll that is tormented necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it says that 1 lvl 11 matk transposer requires 2 x lvl 10 ones. I didnt know we can synthesize those, or were supposed to do so in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      it says that 1 lvl 11 matk transposer requires 2 x lvl 10 ones. I didnt know we can synthesize those, or were supposed to do so in the future?
      It's referring to gems. 2x lvl 10 gems = 1x lvl 11 gem

Comment

I know how you feel man, I'm at lvl 10 Charisma, lvl 11 patk and lvl 12 matk. Though I only blitzed necro for less than two weeks for those three.

Comment

I've found 7 transposers from necro. No lvl 12 transposers yet...kinda frustrating. Spending gold on conversion does indeed suck, but better than not having the option :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            Don't expect to drop perfect trasponder, so far i know only a damn lucky guildie that got 1 to 12 hp trasponder so he doesn't need to convert, i did all my lvl 10 gem converting 9 hp to char, crafting 10 and then convertin back to whatever i needed. Anyway DI help a lot on gold needed so don't worry about that, u'll get them to lvl 11 sooner then me probably
            then i most be luckey for got 1 to 12 in hp and patk and im a archer

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              DI gold and wb gold is going towards my 80 gear
              its 94m per item
              i havent done astrals in ages
              Astrals?? whats that.... same, like 8 month without astrals training.... First was the 80´s set, now gem convert. To bad this gem event su ck big time... oh well... hope for chrystmas we get it back.

Comment

do what everyone else do...I have level 11 mdef and 12 block....use my gold to make those and then convert...yeah it's expensive but these days, gold is easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by File11 View Post
                  y all complaining...i did necro more than 100 times...never ever got transposer..
                  yeah, but you have to get passed lvl 5

Comment

i got a few scrolls, and i got patk and hp double (i obtained both of these 2 days in a row).

It sucks i know, but ok if we just get them eventually im ok:P

gold is an issue, but i was lv 80 before di and more wb hp so i donthave to focus on that anymore. Astrals, gems and hp packs ftw:P

Comment

Blitzed alot, got a lvl 9 MATK, lvl9 PDEF and lvl 11 PATK. I need a lvl 10 scroll to progress any farther gem wise. Kind of annoying that my progression is in the hands of a chance drop lol.

Comment

i just hope 1 day i get a decent hp one... converting lv8 back and forth is too much of a pain, we are talking 15m per gem (now make that times 32 ) but yea no other options and at least everyone hates necro

Comment

So many days doing necro, and not one single level 10 transposer, this is depressing -_-
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

after passed necro 30 haven't done necro anymore XD
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

played for almost 2 years, only got a lvl 11 charisma transposer 3 days ago.

oh well, better than nothing. maybe they will put lvl 10 transposer on the shop in the future.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                played for almost 2 years, only got a lvl 11 charisma transposer 3 days ago.

oh well, better than nothing. maybe they will put lvl 10 transposer on the shop in the future.

honestly i would probably start cashing more if they offered those sort of incentives
                                instead of making it all luck based
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X