Class Advancement Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Advancement Quests

I get that there is a certain amount of chance playing this game and I get that teamwork is also part of this game but to depend on total chance when it comes to character building is wayyy too much. I have hit a wall on the 3rd quest for level 80 class advancement. ( your team win 3 battlegrounds ) With absolutely NO control over which team you get put on or who is on your team this quest just plan SUCKS !!!! as much as I hate running BG in the first place this quest is only accomplishing in making me hate the rest of the game as well. Consider changing this quest to something a player actually has some amount of control over.

I know what has helped a great many in my guild so I will try to share that with you. You run a big chance of landing in mutant-topia, and believe me.. I know how it is out there. But.. what a lot of people try to do is go in during the last 7-6 minutes of a field.. because there seems to be a better chance of getting into a field with a lot less people.. then if you go in right at the get go.

Am I saying this is foolproof and going to get you three wins? Not a chance. Am I saying its what my guild mates have done and tried? Sure thing. I know its driving you insane and frustrating with all those over powered, psycho like, crazed, battle rating of 400k+ plus chasing you like a cop after a doughnut.. but just keep trying.. the hard part will be over soon
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

and going in just before BG ends is IMO poor advice. I have been doing exactly that for the last week and what that does is increase your chances to get put on a team that is ALREADY losing, since the only teams that have space in a BG that is already underway is on the team that has had players leave. The 1 (yes 1) BG I have won on is the only one I went in from the start .

Instead of offering players advice on how to deal with a ** quest how about you pass "up the food chain" that pure blind luck has NO PLACE in character building and to put it back in the cash part of the game ? Of course I am going to try to get quest finished .. like I have a choice ? If I had known a quest for 3 Battleground wins was part of getting level 80 I would still be level 79.

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
        and going in just before BG ends is IMO poor advice. I have been doing exactly that for the last week and what that does is increase your chances to get put on a team that is ALREADY losing, since the only teams that have space in a BG that is already underway is on the team that has had players leave. The 1 (yes 1) BG I have won on is the only one I went in from the start .

Instead of offering players advice on how to deal with a ** quest how about you pass "up the food chain" that pure blind luck has NO PLACE in character building and to put it back in the cash part of the game ? Of course I am going to try to get quest finished .. like I have a choice ? If I had known a quest for 3 Battleground wins was part of getting level 80 I would still be level 79.
        u need to enter 5-10mins before it ends to get a new bg and it works 80% of the time i did it

Comment

OK you guys seem to be missing the point of my OP. It isn't that this quest can or can not be completed and how ... it is that it is totally RANDOM and directly effects character development. Every other quest I can think of has at least some level of player input about who you run with.

Would you be ok with the game assigning MPD teams and finding it takes 400KBR for a team to clear a dungeon and you are on a 250KBR team repeatedly ?

Comment

Great ... and my experience is that out of the times I have gone in 5-10 minutes before it ends EVERY time I get put on a team that is already losing. That's kinda my point RANDOM

Comment

Originally posted by SocOutcast View Post
              Great ... and my experience is that out of the times I have gone in 5-10 minutes before it ends EVERY time I get put on a team that is already losing. That's kinda my point RANDOM
              u know its adv skills that quest is giving so why is it in ur mind that it have to be easy to get when its end game stuff

Comment

I got all 3 of my BG team wins in 4 days was not really hard I used the enter check things out left re-enter and the enter 7 mins till end methods and it worked for me, and you say it is random it is and it is not. BG teams are done on a 1-1 method, so it just depends on when the big br ppl are joining bgs, though it should be getting easier now with the SFT going on, because as long as you are not getting your pvp kills and staying in normal bg the big br ppl are ending up in SFT instead.

Comment

the quest is quite random, indeed but defintily not impossible.

enter bg, if you see after 10 mins you're losing, leave bg and re enter again after 5 mins. this way you increase your bg attempts.
                  Do you need to use attempt? if not you could technically enter every bg.

One way to control bg outcome is beating resource officer... not very nice to others but ok acceptable, first day of class adv they did the same everywhere in every bg

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    u know its adv skills that quest is giving so why is it in ur mind that it have to be easy to get when its end game stuff
                    I have no illusions it will be easy so don't assume you know what I am thinking. But a 10% win rate not because I my fighting ( I win as many as I lose) it is the team with the morons who sit in spawning area and don't fight at all seems to be the teams I get put on . THAT is what is hacking me off. Two more loses today because I cant put on a team that is willing to actually fight.

I am done with BG for a while and my money is staying in my pocket until I can manage to clear this ********** quest.

Which I still have not gotten an answer to my OP ... Why is this quest that is RANDOM in the character building part of the game when none of the other quest in the character building part of the game are totally random ?

Comment

unable to give you an answer why this quest is random, cz to answer that you need to ask the makers who created this quest why and not us.

However this quest which is random is kinda in the same area of event chests giving different rewards. Wartune likes the gamble part, it could or could not be obtained from 1000 chests for example.

Another possible explaination might be that this quest is random, but possible for everyone to do. if it wouldl be for example get 10 kills in bg, it might be difficult for lower br ppl to do this. the bg win is fair to everyone since technically it's 50% chance to win.

You have a very bad luck streak, but ppl here did give tips trying to help you and that is as far, we as players, can do for you

Comment

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on how to complete this quest. Regardless of the tone of my posts I do appreciate it .

Now that I have completed this quest and my brain is no longer on meltdown mode I have gone back and re read this thread. I still think everyone is missing my point. Yes, it should be hard to complete this quest since it unlocks all of the lvl 80 events but that isn't what I was complaining about. Let me try it another way ....

I have prided myself on the fact that "I" built my character. I am not one of those players who goes out of his way to find a group to "carry" me though the tough parts of the game. ( you know the type of player I am talking about) and yes, interaction with other players is essential to complete a lot of the quests, but all these quests are in the "get a title, clear event or just kill time" category , not in the character building part of the game . That is my issue with this quest, not that it is hard but that it feels too similar to my character being dependent on another players skills ( or lack thereof ) to advance and me not having any input into who the people are that I am depending on . It is not the quest I am objecting to, it is the quests placement in the game that I was trying to address.
                        anyways ... I will shut up now and thanks again for replies

Comment

times of bg helped me like when ame is on just skip it go into bg kill the npcs and rack up some points then try to cart as much as poss till it fills then stay in the shadows and pray you get some decent br peeps who go on killing sprees
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                          X