• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    i always get 5-6 APs in critting for 150k-200k
    delphic sniper hits for 250k at 80 rage
    for that rage i can use 4 APs for triple that damage
    also ending on delphic is stupid, its a slower skill. You can fit in another double shot, AP, AS and then a rage rune to max your rage for the next round
    i would show a video, but i was using a delphic sniper/AP set when i recorded, which i now realize is pretty dumb
    I have tried it without using my delphic and I get less gold. And I do not end on delphic, I start with delphic.

I made a few videos but will post them later.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
      As an archer, who have fast cast time skills, you should always try to double hit :P

Sylph turn, here's what you can do :

Arrow strike, Arrow Strike + Awaken + Chaos rune (all in one turn), then classic sylph skill rotation.

On hero turn, you can do :

Arrow strike (then click afk mode), as soon as your next skill is shot, do armor piercer (unless the selected skill is armor piercer, then do an arrow strike), they should be cast within the same turn if you dont lag too much. Then arrow strike + armor piercer in one turn again etc..until you're out of rage, then use multi shot. (Yeah, I don't use delphic for wb, I think it decreases gold income).

You can try it, and see if you get more than with your current rotation (you should), then come back and tell us how it went XD

(And yes, at lvl 1 armor piercer, you can even do 2 armor piercer in a row, in the same turn XD)
      I did try it this way and it did not work for me at all. On the slyph turn, how do you get the fast hit going using your method?

On my hero turn, I tried it like that and got less gold. Although I did still use the chaos rune after afk.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I did try it this way and it did not work for me at all. On the slyph turn, how do you get the fast hit going using your method?

On my hero turn, I tried it like that and got less gold. Although I did still use the chaos rune after afk.
        this video was a while ago, so my skills are a little messed up
        so pay no attention to the fact i still use delphic in this, because i dont anymore
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rZOH-DJvQ8
        notice as i change into sylph form
        midway through transformation i hit an archer skill
        that activates the double skills
        you have to do a quick change into a sylph skill right after though, you'll get the hang of it
        try with stun for practice if you have to

if im not lagging today i can record another wb, more updated one
        Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 11-18-2014, 09:56 PM.
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

What kind of program do you use to record video? The video did not turn out to good with the program I used.

Comment

What kind of program do you use to record video? The video did not turn out to good with the program I used.
            i use bandicam, but a cracked version

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-5AbKhi6pI

heres an updated wb run i recorded today (typical as soon as i turn off the recording i get 2 really great rounds)

Comment

Here is one video I made of how I typically do it. This is my hero round. One reason I didn't like to spam AP is because that is the one that crits the least amount of times. Heck, here lately even my AS is not getting a crit every time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq9bw9k3fw...round.avi?dl=0

Let me know if the link works.
                Last edited by R262181389; 11-19-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Here is one video I made of how I typically do it. This is my hero round. One reason I didn't like to spam AP is because that is the one that crits the least amount of times. Heck, here lately even my AS is not getting a crit every time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq9bw9k3fw...round.avi?dl=0

Let me know if the link works.

may i ask your battle rating and crit?

Comment

BR is around 97k with eve equipped. I also have a 1 star purple apollo which makes it about 99k. And my crit is around 8k and PATK is 29k with eve. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.

I guess the link worked?
                    Last edited by R262181389; 11-19-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

yep the link worked
                      your crit is pretty good, idk why your AP wouldn't crit
                      doesnt really make sense to maybe just bad luck
                      also even when mine doesnt crit
                      its still more damage than delphic
                      but i dont think yours is maxed is it

Comment

My AP crits, just not as much as the other stuff. My AP is not maxed, it is level 1.

If I don't crit on any skill, my damage is cut if half.

Comment

I just wanted to know what you all think about my WB rotation. I am a level 52 archer with a BR of 99k, PATK is 29k and Crit is about 8k. I use 2 star blue eve with very little sepelcrum for WB. Here is my rotation, this is not counting the first round, I don't use delphic on first round. I usually get around 90k on first round.

This will be hard to explain. I do delphic, afk, once he selects a skill, I use chaos rune, then use armor piercer once and deep freeze once, then back and forth between multi shot and single shot. I would use AP more but it does not build enough rage. I like to have 80 or higher rage for next round. On the sylph round, I do delphic, afk, he awakens,use chaos rune, then do each skill once, cancel, and most of the time, do multi shot and single shot once to get my rage back up to 80 or higher for the next round. Sometimes, if I time it right, I can use single and multi shot twice before I die on a sylph round. By doing it this way, the best I have got was 186k gold in a sylph round at 20 inspiration. Now that is on the high side, everything has to work just right. On non sylph round, I get around 120k to 140k. On a sylph round, I get around 150k to 160k.

I hope you can understand what I am doing. I will try to make a video sometime.
                          Hello.
                          Adding a video would be much easier.
                          But from what I've notices,you claimed you use deep freeze.Be aware that speed reduction no longer works on world bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                            Hello.
                            Adding a video would be much easier.
                            But from what I've notices,you claimed you use deep freeze.Be aware that speed reduction no longer works on world bosses.
                            I just added a video a few posts up. And yes I realize that the speed reduction know longer works on the world boss. I use it for the damage.

Here is a video on how I do the sylph round. This was not a great round, did not crit that great.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/koefiuo5st...d%202.avi?dl=0
                            Last edited by R262181389; 11-20-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

hmm your crit rate idk it seems low, your crit maybe too high or not high enough
                              have you tried experimenting with it??

also you might wanna consider getting more skills for gaia

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                hmm your crit rate idk it seems low, your crit maybe too high or not high enough
                                have you tried experimenting with it??

also you might wanna consider getting more skills for gaia
                                Usually I crit better than that, just bad luck at the time. I have tried changing crit a little but where I am at now seems to be the best but have not spent alot of time on it. This is what drives me nuts, how do you know if it is too high or too low without experimenting? The company needs to tell info like this instead of making us guess and waste time trying to figure it out. I know they say your crit is related to your PATK number but how? And if that is the case, then how does that work against the WB? Your PATK goes up but the crit rate does not seem to be affected.

Once I turn 55, I may consider getting some skills for eve and apollo. Already have a few for apollo from the underground palace. Since eve is mainly my WB sylph, which skills would you suggest?
                                Last edited by R262181389; 11-20-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X