Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triton's Water's Spirit skill, anyone tested it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triton's Water's Spirit skill, anyone tested it?

Triton's Water's Spirit skill for those that don't know, has a 45s cd, costs 500 awakening points to use, and has a description of "Ensures the teammate with lowest HP dodges a critical strike, lasts 2 turns"

Anyone know if it works just like its decription says, or is there something else going on? As that seems way too steep of costs just to negate critical hits.

Have seen no info on it else where, so curious if any have tried it out.

with that price, maybe its a translation error. its should be "team mate with lowest hp avoids death for 2 turns" with a skill that expensive and awakening cost.

or maybe wartune being stupid as usual, who knows.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

idk all i know in chinese version player with lowest hp takes NO damage for 2 turns
      the other one is like an agorean shield effect for a front row target

i dont have triton, so i really dont care
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        or maybe wartune being stupid as usual, who knows.
        This here is why I am wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
          This here is why I am wondering.
          Great question. There was a lot of hype about this skill, then it flopped. I just don't think anyone is willing to spend the balens to find out which is the case: R2 are ********, or R2 are idiots.

Comment

in a "normal user-friendly" game, you could have that information for free.
            but in wartune, you have to try it yourself by paying to test it. Nothing is explained.
            If someone create a wiki, all they got from help from r2games is : it's not a r2games site, so informations aren't necessary true.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
              Great question. There was a lot of hype about this skill, then it flopped. I just don't think anyone is willing to spend the balens to find out which is the case: R2 are ********, or R2 are idiots.
              I would have bought new skills if adding new ones wouldnt remove those you dont want to remove..

Comment

Thanks to having some bound balens saved up, I was able to test it.

For those wanting to know, my testing has shown it turns one fatal attack, outside of WB final attack, into 0 damage. It seems to consume the buff soon as the fatal attack happens, so not sure how it handles multiple hit attacks yet, or certain attacks in DI.

Did the testing in sky trial without illusion equipped, and would use it when my hp would get low enough the enemy for the level could kill me and it would turn it into 0 damage. I also did some testing in solo arena, using it before Herc Delphics from some of the stronger people on my server, and it did work on sponging up those delphics, provided they were strong enough to kill me, sucked a bit when they were just shy of killing me as would eat the full damage then. But it consistently turned the full fatal blow into 0 damage, whether or not it was a 30k hit or a 150k+ hit, and irregardless of my HP so long as the attack would of killed me otherwise.

Comment

For those wanting to know, my testing has shown it turns one fatal attack, outside of WB final attack, into 0 damage. It seems to consume the buff soon as the fatal attack happens, so not sure how it handles multiple hit attacks yet, or certain attacks in DI.

Did the testing in sky trial without illusion equipped, and would use it when my hp would get low enough the enemy for the level could kill me and it would turn it into 0 damage. I also did some testing in solo arena, using it before Herc Delphics from some of the stronger people on my server, and it did work on sponging up those delphics, provided they were strong enough to kill me, sucked a bit when they were just shy of killing me as would eat the full damage then. But it consistently turned the full fatal blow into 0 damage, whether or not it was a 30k hit or a 150k+ hit, and irregardless of my HP so long as the attack would of killed me otherwise.
                  huh, so it is really avoiding death for 2 turns afterall.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

First of all cheers to you for testing this.

Second can you verify whether or not it is ONLY crits that it works against or normal hits as well?

Third cheers to you for testing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      huh, so it is really avoiding death for 2 turns afterall.
                      According to what I understand, the buff was removed the moment the target receives a fatal blow,
                      So that means it lasts only for 1 turn?

And thanks Hawklaser, for testing it. The skill is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        According to what I understand, the buff was removed the moment the target receives a fatal blow,

it last two turn if the first turn doesn't give a deadly blow ?
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                          First of all cheers to you for testing this.

Second can you verify whether or not it is ONLY crits that it works against or normal hits as well?

Third cheers to you for testing this.
                          It saying critical hits is totally misleading, you will still take critical hits with it up. It only stops a fatal blow.

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          it last two turn if the first turn doesn't give a deadly blow ?
                          From my experience so far, it lasts for two turns or one fatal blow whichever comes first. Not always easy to tell when something should/does wear off thanks to server-client lag at times for me.

Still no news on how it handles certain DI attacks, or multi-hitting skills yet. And as a reminder, if get any ideas about trying to use it to survive world boss last hit, it did nothing to any of the hits.

Also of note, for those wondering, it is slower to cast than a Gaia/Herc Delphic, so you do have to preempt their delphic if want it to eat that.
                          Last edited by Hawklaser; 11-19-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

It saying critical hits is totally misleading, you will still take critical hits with it up. It only stops a fatal blow.

From my experience so far, it lasts for two turns or one fatal blow whichever comes first. Not always easy to tell when something should/does wear off thanks to server-client lag at times for me.

Still no news on how it handles certain DI attacks, or multi-hitting skills yet. And as a reminder, if get any ideas about trying to use it to survive world boss last hit, it did nothing to any of the hits.

Also of note, for those wondering, it is slower to cast than a Gaia/Herc Delphic, so you do have to preempt their delphic if want it to eat that.
                            l

Um, thanks for the info... last question, will the targets hp reduced to 1 after receiving the fatal blow, or will it still remain its last hp? Like you have 100k hp left, then the enemy delphed for 150k - will your hp reduced to 1, or will still be 100k, or will it just reduced a certain amount of hp, probably about 50k hp, so you will still have 50k hp left?

Maybe this question is just obvious, but I just want to make sure..

Comment

It converts the fatal blow into 0 damage, so HP is unchanged.

Comment

Working...
                              X