Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amethyst Double Time time

Hi all,
    I am a Sydney player and I like the European servers because I get tanks, BGs, Arena and Bloodfang from 8pm to 11pm Sydney time. Regoda Drake happens at 1am Sydney time on Oceanic servers.
    What I really would like is a second Amethyst Double Time at 9am or 11am Server time.
    Anybody else in favour?

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
    Hi all,
    I am a Sydney player and I like the European servers because I get tanks, BGs, Arena and Bloodfang from 8pm to 11pm Sydney time. Regoda Drake happens at 1am Sydney time on Oceanic servers.
    What I really would like is a second Amethyst Double Time at 9am or 11am Server time.
    Anybody else in favour?
    Hello.
    I find this idea good,based on the fact that not all can make it at the time it is right now,plus it might reduce the lag during it.

Comment

yeah would not mind that aswel. . Can never make the Amethyst double time. .

Comment

You play Euro and are an Aussie? how do you handle it? i am from Sydney as well, and we miss out on majority of the events. Oceanic is so much better for our timeline lol

But thumbs up for second ammy time, know people on my server would shut up with complaining with that!
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Pointles 1ns u get the mounth there isnt a reason 2 do it just waste off time .

Comment

Not totaly useless, non-cashers shouldn't take amethyst lightly as it can grant additional whips and fate stones. always good to have a reserve of amethyst

Would love a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              You play Euro and are an Aussie? how do you handle it? i am from Sydney as well, and we miss out on majority of the events. Oceanic is so much better for our timeline lol

But thumbs up for second ammy time, know people on my server would shut up with complaining with that!
              I tried Oceanic in winter and it was just OK. Regoda Drake at 12pm meant I could get just enough sleep. Once daylight saving started I found finishing WB at 1:30am and getting up at 7am 5 days a week almost killed me.
              The only other good thing about this timeframe is Amethyst Double Time and I posted another thread about that. GB is a big yawn for a whole hour though I like the honour and Solo Arena I can do without.
              Maybe I could move to Perth?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Not totaly useless, non-cashers shouldn't take amethyst lightly as it can grant additional whips and fate stones. always good to have a reserve of amethyst

Would love a second time.
                I didn't mean you could load up on Amethyst twice. Like tanks, if you go the earlier time, then you don't get rewards for the second time.

Comment

Working...
                X