Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crypt keys disapeard from game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Crypt keys can drop in multi-user dungeons.
    can you give me an evidence where it's still dropping on MP dungeon after the 3.1 patch? or are you being clueless as usual?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by xTerRy_k30 View Post
    mpd's doesnt give crypt keys anymore ,instead of crypt keys you get soul crystals
    yes that is true
    it was one of those "grammatical errors" fixes
    just like when they changed 30 bound balens to 3 and then none

Leave a comment:

• xTerRy_k30
    replied
    mpd's doesnt give crypt keys anymore ,instead of crypt keys you get soul crystals

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	crypt key.png
Views:	1
Size:	695.6 KB
ID:	1701490

got another one, clearly they still exist

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    and its evan more frustraiting when a guy who yestarday got 2 c keys, today gets 4 from guild. boooooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    I got two from Wedding tree this week. Well I got one but I had them two days in a row. Some campaign maps have a higher chance than others.

DarkMeph

this should be incorrect. the drop rate for crypt keys is 10% regardless of what dungeon you're running.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    lol since wedding came i got 1 in first few days of it, since then none. and nothing of what you write gave me any keys. i got 1 key since underground palace ended)). 1 more thing c keys not the only thing with no drop. for almost a week now i barely get any mystery stones in wilds. evan today for example 5 monsters and 3 elites= 0 stones. i must have been born unlucky)

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    I also apreciate how in lvl 80 mpd Nirvana you only get luck stones, nice very nice cuz that's what u need luck stones; i dont have enough 400 lvl 9 and a stack of lvl 5 let's give in Nirvana in chest a couple middle lvl luck stones 99% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Crypt keys can drop in multi-user dungeons, from wedding chests, the blessing wheel.. normal dungeons... the drop rate is random. However I notice some days are incredibly better then others. I know that they may seem gone but keep positive and I am sure they will start dropping for you soon

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Burogroths Grave
    its a low level dungeon not much exp
    but i used to get one or 2 a day
    i just blitz a 70 dungeon though get one every now and then

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    It has been a while since I got one too and I do my guild blessing everyday.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I got two from Wedding tree this week. Well I got one but I had them two days in a row. Some campaign maps have a higher chance than others.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i got one today

Leave a comment:

Working...
X