Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am mage lvl 50 ,wt astral I suppose to use in the new opened astral place?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am mage lvl 50 ,wt astral I suppose to use in the new opened astral place?

I am mage lvl 50,on S45 & after I had a new place open for astrals,I added a Crit DMG +100 ( which is lvl5 now) in there.Is that right,will help me or I suppose to use something else? Ty.

depends also of what astrals you have... since you didnt said what you have we cant help you

Comment

yeah, i think crit mage is a bad idea until you get to lvl 70.

Comment

I have MATK,MDF,HP,PDF & now I added the Crit DMG. I have no idea wt other astral could help me…Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokyo1968 View Post
          I have MATK,MDF,HP,PDF & now I added the Crit DMG. I have no idea wt other astral could help me…Ty.
          get refined goddess blessing and i would say to remove the hp 1 and put enhanced will destroyer is much better from my pov

Comment

as mentioned here, crit isnt recommend before lv 70, unless you're a casher or camper.

Take will destroyer and mentioned before you could take goddess blessing if you replace hp.

Comment

Dump HP and Crit DMG (is that det or sniper's edge?), put on will destroyer and refined goddess blessing.

Comment

I am on S45,Island of Barba and in the superior astrals I see just Star of Eternity, Star of Hades, Star of Domination,S of Darkblack,,S of Souls,S of Doom,S of Vows,S of Ultima, S of Swiftfoot,S of Gladiatores,S of Void and S of Victory. Which is the ones you are talking about? Ty.

Comment

I am on S45,Island of Barba and in the superior astrals I see just Star of Eternity, Star of Hades, Star of Domination,S of Darkblack,,S of Souls,S of Doom,S of Vows,S of Ultima, S of Swiftfoot,S of Gladiatores,S of Void and S of Victory. Which is the ones you are talking about? Ty.
                  I looked at some of your older posts and you've posted in the Shadowbound section. Are you in the right place? This section is for Wartune.

Comment

I pressed Shadowbound and I was "leaded" here,I don't know why & how. Anyway,I face a lot of problems in my account in S45, I spent 24600 diamonds from last week until today & I never got any refund but 180 diamonds. Can you give me a helpful hand , I mean, I can't get any support,I filled a lot of tickets,I posted on Shadowbound FB page,I did that in Forum also but I never got but some "misty" answers,which left me even more confused . ( I didn't counted here the lower recharges I made,by 9.99 & 4.99-I
                    did that few times also in this time,between the 15400 recharge,3000 recharge & 6200 recharge )
                    Last edited by Tokyo1968; 11-18-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

All your other threads are moved to Shadowbound. Please stick to that forum from now on. If you're having recharge issues, poke one of the Shadowbound mods and they can help you. That game is a different department so I can't help you with it.

Closing thread.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                      X