Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

skill calculator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill calculator

hi the skill calculator on the main official website is not updated, can we include skill and points after the class advancement?
    ty

Hi, I've been wondering same thing about that. Decided to make my own, this is the link:

http://labalaba.p4o.net/wt/skills.html
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I think this is a great idea, but of course I would be remiss if I did not remind people to be careful when visiting any offsite unofficial r2games link. I am not saying you are some evil doer gone wicked scientist.. but still I do have to put that out there.. and hopefully R2 will update theirs in the future.. since as the game grows those changes are needed and important.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I think this is a great idea, but of course I would be remiss if I did not remind people to be careful when visiting any offsite unofficial r2games link. I am not saying you are some evil doer gone wicked scientist.. but still I do have to put that out there.. and hopefully R2 will update theirs in the future.. since as the game grows those changes are needed and important.

Magi~
        is there some modification to be expected there (not only skills calculator, but a official wiki too) ?
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
        X