Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

astral/battle rating suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral/battle rating suggestion

Just picked up orange Concentrated Attack to go with my level 71 Mage. I've consolidated a number of astrals I believe I won't need and kept a few others outside. Here's what I'm working with. My question is simply this: Where/how should I improve next in astrals?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_10 Nov. 18 11.31.png
Views:	1
Size:	309.6 KB
ID:	1760416Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_12 Nov. 18 11.33.png
Size:	904.1 KB
ID:	1760417
    And here's my profile. Stats are these:

Shoulda waited and gotten the red one when you could afford it...

That said, dump HP and aegis for goddess blessing and matk. You can wear matk+pen and reg matk at the same time.

Comment

i like how people do simple stuff with overcomplicated and unnecessary programs
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

That said, dump HP and aegis for goddess blessing and matk. You can wear matk+pen and reg matk at the same time.
        as he said. I also like the block, i believe it is better than deflection

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

Yup he's right, waited 1 month to get sacred gemini and lvl 5 gave me about 3k br I think. I would lose the aegis as it super useless
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I'm not even reading your post...What the hell are you doing at lvl 71 with 46k br?!? GOD!!!
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Hey danotz. I'd like to be able to increase the BR. I can actually inflate to about 54 with enough scrolls, wheel, etc. but I know that's rather low. Any suggestions are welcome.

Comment

matk instead of hp, block instead of concentrated attack, goddess blessing instead of aegis major, sacred pisces instead of deflection. Gems in order of importance with your current character: Matk, hp, mdef, pdef gems. Get a 60 pve set and make it legendary.(or a 70 if you can find someone to drag your torn up corpse through llnm) The rest is up to you to figure out...
                [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by cblue456 View Post
                  Just picked up orange Concentrated Attack to go with my level 71 Mage. I've consolidated a number of astrals I believe I won't need and kept a few others outside. Here's what I'm working with. My question is simply this: Where/how should I improve next in astrals?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]114322[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]114323[/ATTACH]
                  And here's my profile. Stats are these:
                  Hello.
                  My personal opinion is that aegis is only useful on lower levels,it won't be much of a reduction at your level.
                  So,if I were you,I would replace it with the passive damage reduction one to start with.
                  Take care.

Comment

As your astrals are really low along with your BR, do what the majority of players do at some stage and change to a crit build.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                      matk instead of hp, block instead of concentrated attack, goddess blessing instead of aegis major, sacred pisces instead of deflection. Gems in order of importance with your current character: Matk, hp, mdef, pdef gems. Get a 60 pve set and make it legendary.(or a 70 if you can find someone to drag your torn up corpse through llnm) The rest is up to you to figure out...
                      WAHAHAHAHA torn up corpse
                      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

money , balens , money , balens. Give me all your money , i ensure u get to top in your server.
                        Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
                        Talk nonsense all day all night
                        Assistance of R69Cames.
                        69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

i think this was already stated but... will destroyer(keep will destroyer) is better for lower br, dump your regen,deflect and aegis, replace aegis with goddess blessing, add matk astral, you dont have to remove hp because your hp is very low right now youll need to to hold you up for now, replace deflect with illsuion, deflect is more pvp, since im recomending will destroyer put matk,p.def.m.def and hp gems in all your gear,

i recommend going for 60 legend rather than 70 and then when your br get more healthy and your able to get a crit value of at least 6k then switch to crit
                          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                            I'm not even reading your post...What the hell are you doing at lvl 71 with 46k br?!? GOD!!!
                            the guy is asking for help........ Let us be nice.

Lose the aegis and HP astrals NOW. Put them into goddess blessing and MATK. Save for the red MATK + Pen astral. Make sure you have MATK gems in every gear. Work on legend 70 jewels ASAP.

When you get all legend gear would be the time to flip to critical if you were. That way you have the extra gem slot for crit and lose nothing really.
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

here are my astrals i am level 55 mage with 64k br with sylph equipped. i am going to camp 55 until i can get to 100k br .. just wondering what astrals would be good for me. thanks for the constructive critisicm

Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	1708371

Comment

Working...
                              X