Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    at least in european zone, there are just a handful of players that actually know what they are doing in pvp...when i see someone casting pet before 50%...i say oh ok...another dead one...and many more other cases...
    I think in european zone most people will be dead anyways when they meet you

    I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by magedus View Post
      I think in european zone most people will be dead anyways when they meet you

      I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.
      exactly tht depends on the opponent u r dealing with :s if the opponent is worthy to fight, just wait , otherwise just bang with awaken sylph before he does anything.
      if the sylphs werent there, the fights will be much longer, like the ancient wartunes, watched mages CW before sylph patch arrived, lol they dont die, seriusly XD n knights too, while archers used to end it pretty fast. not as fast as now.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by redav View Post
        :3 nope i do not realise, but i just proved sylph owns the match, if u mock out each others chars stats.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
        and i just proved sylph quality means absolutely nothing
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #79
          ^just a back story on that
          Reign is actually a nice strong archer (i think around 280k br)

          our highest in the group is hanzo at 202k
          Reign also cashed a whole ton really quick
          i remember beating him a few months ago when i was carrying a bunch of weaker guys, my blue iris i took beat his 2 star herc
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Yeah...


            Hurts my feels when they call me a haxxor cuz they don't know how to double hit (or when they waste one turn on a useless blood rune and get triple hit....)
            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            remind me to call wraith a haxxor when i find him in SFT

            on another note

            Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzzzz.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1701575
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #81
              Hobo is a haxxor for stumbling into a BG with me hours after the discussion ended... lmao

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Hobo is a haxxor for stumbling into a BG with me hours after the discussion ended... lmao

                i just finished my blitz, needed to get it in
                i hate going in at the end tbh because i dont get enough honor and can only do the first 2
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by magedus View Post
                  I think in european zone most people will be dead anyways when they meet you

                  I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.
                  thx for the vote of confidence

                  Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
                  and i just proved sylph quality means absolutely nothing
                  no u didnt, mahra means nothing unless pets are fed with sepulturas too...though i disagree with redav, since my almost 400k br with white iris can beat alot of 300k guys...my 28k cerb, goes up to 350k, my 29k athena...no idea, my 77k medusa almost anyone, my 81k herc almost anyone, my 95k hades anyone in european zone. pets play role, a big one, but even a 100k br new hardcore casher can have orange pet, and even fed with sepulturas...but still he will suck...
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    more testimonials that proves that redav guy is wrong. seriously, he didnt worth responding anymore.

                    btw, i still didnt know who is this "alci" guy is.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by magedus View Post
                      I think in european zone most people will be dead anyways when they meet you

                      I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.
                      Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
                      and i just proved sylph quality means absolutely nothing
                      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      more testimonials that proves that redav guy is wrong. seriously, he didnt worth responding anymore.

                      btw, i still didnt know who is this "alci" guy is.
                      current eagle eye holder in European region, one of the top 10 in br in Europe...nice guy and player same server as Zebq, and now same team with Vebso since their merged server thats all i know!
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
                        and i just proved sylph quality means absolutely nothing
                        is it normal that i see a 3-use guardian rune? they were supposed to be capped at 2 afaik

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                          is it normal that i see a 3-use guardian rune? they were supposed to be capped at 2 afaik
                          lvl7 and 8 advanced is 4 uses
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious
                          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          Originally posted by EdGrr
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                          Class: Mage
                          Currect Br: 61????

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            OMGGGGGGG IM SO STUPID
                            sry i was thinking 70% for 2 turns and i messed up, my bad

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                              is it normal that i see a 3-use guardian rune? they were supposed to be capped at 2 afaik

                              thats what i thought as well
                              it was a surprise when i levelled it and it went to 3
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                              Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                                current eagle eye holder in European region, one of the top 10 in br in Europe...nice guy and player same server as Zebq, and now same team with Vebso since their merged server thats all i know!
                                lmao, why does someone even bother to compare me with him? im sure im not even in top 200 on my timezone.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X