replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Lol what level are you?
    hmm im pretty much new just jumped from 64 to 75 XD in couple of days

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by redav View Post
    chars doesnt matter anymore . depends on how strong sylph u have, in other words just stay with full hp untill sylph awakens XD n then in sylph mode, its do or die, bang or get banged,
    Lol what level are you?

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    chars doesnt matter anymore . depends on how strong sylph u have, in other words just stay with full hp untill sylph awakens XD n then in sylph mode, its do or die, bang or get banged,

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R27762313 View Post
    I'm on the same server with him, Arlad is a 250K BR archer. So i think he is more than "a bit stronger" than you if your signature is true.
    a bit is just a word i use, like everyone else
    not saying he's like 4k br higher or anything, im well aware of his br

arlad also been playing longer, i still have a lot of br to gain
    havent maxed soul engraving yet
    working on my 80 gear 1 at a time as well which will take longer with this time change
    im sure arlad can beat me pretty easily, but i can also be competitive with some stronger players around 220k br

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    Yes and Arlad is a mosquito against alci ^^

(btw i use DS too ^^)

Leave a comment:

• R27762313
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    hmm well i think you are a bit stronger than me
    to be competitive for the players around 200k br i really need to bring IS instead
    only place my delphic has done good is on mages, and even then i prefer the AP spam
    only problem is it takes more than 1 turn to do that, where as delphic can be executed in one attack
    I'm on the same server with him, Arlad is a 250K BR archer. So i think he is more than "a bit stronger" than you if your signature is true.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    people still carry delphics in 1v1?
    only place i carry delphic is GA
    im running with arrow,bt,ap, delphic and the normal aoe attack and it work great for me but also use rage rune for when i meet warriors that havethe rage steal skill.

Leave a comment:

• KINGQQQQ
    replied
    to be competitive for the players around 200k br i really need to bring IS instead
    only place my delphic has done good is on mages, and even then i prefer the AP spam
    only problem is it takes more than 1 turn to do that, where as delphic can be executed in one attack
    Many archers in bg delphic me less than 50k. Dont see a point in them using delphic but the other skills such as IS or AP are rather useful than a delphic.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    you'd be surprised on how effective that skill is.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    you'd be surprised on how effective that skill is.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    damn, you're the type of knights i always trying to avoid. every time i cast my delphic they always managed to cancel it with lvl 1 intercept.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    My normal PvP skill set is slasher / ult slasher / DD / agoran / intercept lv1
    I like intercept at lv1 on my defense set since it's in top 3 fastest casting skills I'd say, no matter what skill opponent uses you're pretty much guaranteed to rage steal them (... few exceptions only)
    damn, you're the type of knights i always trying to avoid. every time i cast my delphic they always managed to cancel it with lvl 1 intercept.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Sometimes, have used it in CW a couple times but not superrrr fond of it, because as a skill it's easy to negate the slow effect.... it only works against really unlucky/bad players but in most cases with or without slow would beat them.

I like intercept at lv1 on my defense set since it's in top 3 fastest casting skills I'd say, no matter what skill opponent uses you're pretty much guaranteed to rage steal them (... few exceptions only)

Double hitting is just a case of timing your awaken to have the "blinking" skills, so you can "fast cast" ...as anyone that's awakened 1st turn knows it takes a few seconds for skills to show up, and then you cast one and have to press another... but when the skills are blinking you just go straight into one and are already selecting a second skill, so versus slow opponents you'll double hit them, and then you have opponents who waste turn on pointless runes and you'll hit them again while they don't do a thing to you.
    its really nice that people who "poorly" choose to build knights (pure damage-no brain) are often people who have understood the game so well and can "exploit" things in their advantage.

at least in european zone, there are just a handful of players that actually know what they are doing in pvp...when i see someone casting pet before 50%...i say oh ok...another dead one...and many more other cases...

anyway not all people want to play to win, some want to play to have fun...

ps +1000 to wraith, listen to that blockhead knight, he knows his stuff...

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
    do u use shadow thrasher pvp by chance?
    Sometimes, have used it in CW a couple times but not superrrr fond of it, because as a skill it's easy to negate the slow effect.... it only works against really unlucky/bad players but in most cases with or without slow would beat them.

Double hitting is just a case of timing your awaken to have the "blinking" skills, so you can "fast cast" ...as anyone that's awakened 1st turn knows it takes a few seconds for skills to show up, and then you cast one and have to press another... but when the skills are blinking you just go straight into one and are already selecting a second skill, so versus slow opponents you'll double hit them, and then you have opponents who waste turn on pointless runes and you'll hit them again while they don't do a thing to you.

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    Also bloodthirsty is really great in pve content, or against troops
    Against same br mage it give back some health against same br knight, er, it's heal the knight for 3k not us xD

I can understand any class are super op with higher br
    But at same br, with luck and adapted build evrything is possible, i can beat knight or i can beat a mage at same br, with luck rune set and skill set for a knight or a mage
    I just use a most common used skill build who's not the best against each one so i can't win against knight or mage or archer each time, just need luck and crit on sylph delphic, well timed the rune ^^

But yes all the % astral and % rune are Great now, cause of the high stats we have, -50% damage was useless when you get hitted with a 10K damage, now when a sylph hit at more than 300K it's kinda worth it, like heal rune before it was healing for few 20k hp, now it's often over 100K
    It's not op, it's normal, you can also use them, so it's not really "op" cause evrybody can have it for free ^^

Chaos or amnesia was unfair before cause it wasn't free, now with rune event you can have it for free too, so just take what you think is the best for you, and if you see other player "op" with other rune, then use the same rune ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X