Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Guardian rune is extremely over powered, and especially in the hands of a mage. That is just a fact. Knights need their block heal back, or mage heals need to be nerfed, at least suntora, and archers just plain need nerfed all together. Not being able to heal in fire temple as a knight plays a huge problem. Archers have bloodthirsty strike to heal, guardian rune(max -50% dmg) and incendiary shot for another -30% dmg(with max talent can be done every 20 secs). Mages have guardian rune(-50 dmg at max) and 4 heal spells. Knights, the class that is supposed to be able to sustain damage only has apollo shield (-30% dmg and can only be cast every 60 secs), and no way to heal now that block heal has been demolished. Seriously knights are a joke now, and the only people that argue that are the ones that like having a clear advantage and dont want to lose it. If you dont believe me, when is the last time you heard anyone say, 'we need a knight for this party'? Im betting is been a long time.

i need a knight for this party
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

max a healing rune and use argon shield that seems to help me a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
        and archers just plain need nerfed all together.
        Such a shame, most knights I know who quit and went to other servers used an archer. Why all the hate
        IGN: princestewii
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
          Guardian rune is extremely over powered, and especially in the hands of a mage. That is just a fact. Knights need their block heal back, or mage heals need to be nerfed, at least suntora, and archers just plain need nerfed all together. Not being able to heal in fire temple as a knight plays a huge problem. Archers have bloodthirsty strike to heal, guardian rune(max -50% dmg) and incendiary shot for another -30% dmg(with max talent can be done every 20 secs). Mages have guardian rune(-50 dmg at max) and 4 heal spells. Knights, the class that is supposed to be able to sustain damage only has apollo shield (-30% dmg and can only be cast every 60 secs), and no way to heal now that block heal has been demolished. Seriously knights are a joke now, and the only people that argue that are the ones that like having a clear advantage and dont want to lose it. If you dont believe me, when is the last time you heard anyone say, 'we need a knight for this party'? Im betting is been a long time.
          QQ more. Maybe you are just not good at the game. Mages only have one useful heal skill in 1v1 fights which is restoration. Suntoria doesn't mean a whole lot when sylphs do so much damage. Blessed light is a waste for the amount of rage and the new advanced heal is just bad. It is silly to ask for a nerf to mage heal skills since it would make everything else in the game harder. Focus on maxing the heal rune then advanced heal rune. I think it is only your knight that has become a joke.

Comment

if mages are using 4 heals then their 5th skill is bolt rage builder you know what this means? (im guessing no) that means the entire human round they arent doing any big damage to you!! knights have 2 hardest hitting delphics and you got a bubble put it on and use a heal rune -_- i agree though bts is OP does damage and heals. mages either damage or heal cant do both...

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              if mages are using 4 heals then their 5th skill is bolt rage builder you know what this means? (im guessing no) that means the entire human round they arent doing any big damage to you!! knights have 2 hardest hitting delphics and you got a bubble put it on and use a heal rune -_- i agree though bts is OP does damage and heals. mages either damage or heal cant do both...

bts only heals (x)% the amount of damage you deal
              if you have troops at front so i can heal up 100k, thats your problem
              otherwise hitting a player its only between 10-30k depending on who you fight
              even had some 300k br guys fight me and only gain 20-30k hp

Comment

agoran shield plus heal rune, find weak oponents and u can heal back to 90 -100%

Comment

nerf bloodthisty = place urself in front, problem ?
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    nerf bloodthisty = place urself in front, problem ?

thats what i do
                    the problem is facing knights though
                    that EDD is deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      thats what i do
                      the problem is facing knights though
                      that EDD is deadly
                      dont pick a fight with a knight, lol. in bg i always try to avoid them.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        dont pick a fight with a knight, lol. in bg i always try to avoid them.

i try to, doesnt always work like that
                        strangely enough
                        i can beat the 200-220k br knights and mages, its the archers that get me

Comment

I am the main killer in fire temple, even 300K archer/mage I can defeat without much hurting me

sometimes you just need to revise your rotation/skill/playing style
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            I am the main killer in fire temple, even 300K archer/mage I can defeat without much hurting me

sometimes you just need to revise your rotation/skill/playing style
                            Yeah...

Hurts my feels when they call me a haxxor cuz they don't know how to double hit (or when they waste one turn on a useless blood rune and get triple hit....)

Comment

I stopped using heal long time ago, heal aint the answer anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X