Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    I stopped using heal long time ago, heal aint the answer anymore.
    When most attacks do 50~70k damage and your heal rune does 150k+ it does help quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Yeah...

Hurts my feels when they call me a haxxor cuz they don't know how to double hit (or when they waste one turn on a useless blood rune and get triple hit....)
      This right here. Feels are hurt.

Comment

remind me to call wraith a haxxor when i find him in SFT
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yeah...

Hurts my feels when they call me a haxxor cuz they don't know how to double hit (or when they waste one turn on a useless blood rune and get triple hit....)
          LOL. im actually feeling pleasure when someone accused me a cheater while i was just being good at the game.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            I am the main killer in fire temple, even 300K archer/mage I can defeat without much hurting me

sometimes you just need to revise your rotation/skill/playing style
            hate to agree with kim, but he is absolutely right...knights who whine are just bad players or have not understand what are the capabilities of their class...stop the nerfing requests and try to play better...qqers...
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              remind me to call wraith a haxxor when i find him in SFT
              You could, we're same cross server lol but I tend to just go in last 5 mins.
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              LOL. im actually feeling pleasure when someone accused me a cheater while i was just being good at the game.
              Yeah it was pretty funny last time it happened, I tell him to learn to double hit and he says "I rather win the fair way"

Comment

You could, we're same cross server lol but I tend to just go in last 5 mins.

Yeah it was pretty funny last time it happened, I tell him to learn to double hit and he says "I rather win the fair way"
                I am noob and plz tell me here how to double hit???????

I know this.....
                1. You fire a skill
                2. Be still and dont chose another skill right after casting of first skill
                3. Select a skill just before you are going to do auto attack
                4.You will be able to hit auto attack and skill together one after another.....

Am I missing something??? or that is all about double hit???
                sadly whenever I try it.....I only do the auto attack or skill not both together...... any help???

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
                  I am noob and plz tell me here how to double hit???????

I know this.....
                  1. You fire a skill
                  2. Be still and dont chose another skill right after casting of first skill
                  3. Select a skill just before you are going to do auto attack
                  4.You will be able to hit auto attack and skill together one after another.....

Am I missing something??? or that is all about double hit???
                  sadly whenever I try it.....I only do the auto attack or skill not both together...... any help???
                  that only works vs wb, for double hitting visit tube site and search videos for it, there are like hundreds of them that are really nice for people who have no idea how to double hit...
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Nerf archers??, face palms. They need blood thirsty because their defense is very average, they have no shields. No HOT, DF and scatter nerfed already. Sure it workson knights still and just as bloody well.

Comment

Yeah...

do u use shadow thrasher pvp by chance?

Comment

Also bloodthirsty is really great in pve content, or against troops
                        Against same br mage it give back some health against same br knight, er, it's heal the knight for 3k not us xD

I can understand any class are super op with higher br
                        But at same br, with luck and adapted build evrything is possible, i can beat knight or i can beat a mage at same br, with luck rune set and skill set for a knight or a mage
                        I just use a most common used skill build who's not the best against each one so i can't win against knight or mage or archer each time, just need luck and crit on sylph delphic, well timed the rune ^^

But yes all the % astral and % rune are Great now, cause of the high stats we have, -50% damage was useless when you get hitted with a 10K damage, now when a sylph hit at more than 300K it's kinda worth it, like heal rune before it was healing for few 20k hp, now it's often over 100K
                        It's not op, it's normal, you can also use them, so it's not really "op" cause evrybody can have it for free ^^

Chaos or amnesia was unfair before cause it wasn't free, now with rune event you can have it for free too, so just take what you think is the best for you, and if you see other player "op" with other rune, then use the same rune ^^
                        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                          do u use shadow thrasher pvp by chance?
                          Sometimes, have used it in CW a couple times but not superrrr fond of it, because as a skill it's easy to negate the slow effect.... it only works against really unlucky/bad players but in most cases with or without slow would beat them.

My normal PvP skill set is slasher / ult slasher / DD / agoran / intercept lv1
                          I like intercept at lv1 on my defense set since it's in top 3 fastest casting skills I'd say, no matter what skill opponent uses you're pretty much guaranteed to rage steal them (... few exceptions only)

Double hitting is just a case of timing your awaken to have the "blinking" skills, so you can "fast cast" ...as anyone that's awakened 1st turn knows it takes a few seconds for skills to show up, and then you cast one and have to press another... but when the skills are blinking you just go straight into one and are already selecting a second skill, so versus slow opponents you'll double hit them, and then you have opponents who waste turn on pointless runes and you'll hit them again while they don't do a thing to you.

Comment

Sometimes, have used it in CW a couple times but not superrrr fond of it, because as a skill it's easy to negate the slow effect.... it only works against really unlucky/bad players but in most cases with or without slow would beat them.

I like intercept at lv1 on my defense set since it's in top 3 fastest casting skills I'd say, no matter what skill opponent uses you're pretty much guaranteed to rage steal them (... few exceptions only)

Double hitting is just a case of timing your awaken to have the "blinking" skills, so you can "fast cast" ...as anyone that's awakened 1st turn knows it takes a few seconds for skills to show up, and then you cast one and have to press another... but when the skills are blinking you just go straight into one and are already selecting a second skill, so versus slow opponents you'll double hit them, and then you have opponents who waste turn on pointless runes and you'll hit them again while they don't do a thing to you.
                            its really nice that people who "poorly" choose to build knights (pure damage-no brain) are often people who have understood the game so well and can "exploit" things in their advantage.

at least in european zone, there are just a handful of players that actually know what they are doing in pvp...when i see someone casting pet before 50%...i say oh ok...another dead one...and many more other cases...

anyway not all people want to play to win, some want to play to have fun...

ps +1000 to wraith, listen to that blockhead knight, he knows his stuff...

Comment

damn, you're the type of knights i always trying to avoid. every time i cast my delphic they always managed to cancel it with lvl 1 intercept.
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                damn, you're the type of knights i always trying to avoid. every time i cast my delphic they always managed to cancel it with lvl 1 intercept.
                                people still carry delphics in 1v1?
                                only place i carry delphic is GA
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X