Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
    come on my guardian rune is much better than -50 percent damage....
    but in hands of knight gaurdian rune is op :s , theres a reason why knights r forbidden to use tht rune. but no one is forbidden from using medusa dmg reduction skill , n if u dont like gaurdian rune in opponents hand, just use the purge rune on him. solved XD
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
      Yes and Arlad is a mosquito against alci ^^

(btw i use DS too ^^)
      well, excuuuuse me for being a weakling.
      (btw who's alci?)

and whoever said toon didnt important is flat out wrong. Sylph BOOSTED your char strength when in sylph mode. so if you have a weak toon, an orange hercules wont do much help.

why the illusion that sylphs rules all is people who had the high level sylph are already cashed enough to make strong toon .
      try match a player that only spend balens on sylphs(sepulcrum, mahra, skill) against a player who spend only on his toon. i predict its the one with stronger toon wins.
      and its not a rare occurence where a free player with apollo/ hades are weaker than other free players who built their toon correctly.

also what most people forget is elemental resistance playing a key factor in battles. Medusa are born as Hercules killer because lightning sylph has -200 wind resistance while wind sylphs has +100 lightning resistance. that's roughly a total 36% damage difference if they have the same stats.
      however the scenario above only happens if you are not smart in using resistance crystals.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        nah haven't seen vixen i used to watch cos.mos class wars videos but i see his mistakes and they frustrate me so much
        expecially when he doesnt pick up on them, i'll go check vixen out

would like to see Azrican as well, he has taken out some pretty high br archers
        i've been betting on him the last 4 cw

can i have a link to vixens, cant seem to find his video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbAWU9zxrs here's his vids from when he lost to Cyprus (Dc'd only on that one fight... lol)

Azrican's my guildie, this is his cw vid from few months ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6vF-xXi5A but lately he posts stuff on Orz YT channel I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

and whoever said toon didnt important is flat out wrong. Sylph BOOSTED your char strength when in sylph mode. so if you have a weak toon, an orange hercules wont do much help.
          toon isnt tht important as they were before the sylph system, :3 take an example of 2 chars with same stats, same critic n block n ., but one with 88k herc, another with 40k herc, always the stronge sylph guy will win. its not like the other one is noob, but 40k herc sylph cant win if they have a fair match, while in a non sylph match, anyone can win out of them. now do u get the point?
          S371/Zetsuen.
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

whoever argues with this logic i have a recording saved of my team beating a bunch of orange herc uses (one guy literally flops before even hitting sylph mode), after we beat them for the first time they proceeded to call us "stunning noobs"
            even though we did not use Holy Seal it was my DDS that stunned him
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
              toon isnt tht important as they were before the sylph system, :3 take an example of 2 chars with same stats, same critic n block n ., but one with 88k herc, another with 40k herc, always the stronge sylph guy will win. its not like the other one is noob, but 40k herc sylph cant win if they have a fair match, while in a non sylph match, anyone can win out of them. now do u get the point?
              do you realized how stupid what you said is?
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                whoever argues with this logic i have a recording saved of my team beating a bunch of orange herc uses (one guy literally flops before even hitting sylph mode), after we beat them for the first time they proceeded to call us "stunning noobs"
                even though we did not use Holy Seal it was my DDS that stunned him
                they got beaten before sylph mode, ? what were u fighting with, ? kiddos? :P
                S371/Zetsuen.
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

'

well ok you asked for it, will take 5mins or so to upload
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Strength is a double edged sword. You think that extra 40k br on sylph will save him from two deflections? Or give him better luck?

Two nights ago I did arena with some ~200k br players, one match we should have normally lost, but in sylph mode my illusion proc'd 2x against an orange athena's single target skill and a 3 star cerberus' delphic, now who do you think won after that? Yup I did, my 2 star herc crit both of them while surviving their attacks GG WP luck wins in the end.

Comment

do you realized how stupid what you said is?
                      :3 nope i do not realise, but i just proved sylph owns the match, if u mock out each others chars stats.
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

:3 nope i do not realise, but i just proved sylph owns the match, if u mock out each others chars stats.
                        ah, this explains it all.
                        show's over folks, this guy is not worth it.

Comment

I'll have to disagree with this one as my guildie has a white AQ and dominates bgs. Heck she even ripped me apart with it before our guild merged and the delphic wasnt nice
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Strength is a double edged sword. You think that extra 40k br on sylph will save him from two deflections? Or give him better luck?

Two nights ago I did arena with some ~200k br players, one match we should have normally lost, but in sylph mode my illusion proc'd 2x against an orange athena's single target skill and a 3 star cerberus' delphic, now who do you think won after that? Yup I did, my 2 star herc crit both of them while surviving their attacks GG WP luck wins in the end.
                            luck XD there r always exception, are u gonnna count luck of deflection? :P tht i can even have a chance of beating much higher br guy. but again tht is luck.
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

luck XD there r always exception, are u gonnna count luck of deflection? :P tht i can even have a chance of beating much higher br guy. but again tht is luck.
                              Not according to you. "stronger sylph guy will always win" a strong sylph won't always win, nor will a stronger player always win. So many factors can change the course of a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                Not according to you. "stronger sylph guy will always win" a strong sylph won't always win, nor will a stronger player always win. So many factors can change the course of a battle.
                                sry but im not the type of guy who belives such thing as luck XD i believe in records
                                S371/Zetsuen.
                                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                                X