Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realized the power of Pan/Medussa.

I tried using 1 star green Pan, and I was able to deal huge damage Hercs... it was not even enchanted even once.
    Then I met a Medussa at SFT. He has a lot of good passives:

Master of Wind - increases your dodge by 10% when hit by a critical attack. This makes you a tank
    Spirit of Wind - decreases enemy's block by 10% when you crit on them. Good counter againsts knights.
    Wind's Breath - increases your crit by 5% everytime you are attacked (this is not like the Master of Thunder skills of Eve, where it is only a chance). This passive activates when you a hit.

Medussa with these passives would be a powerful sylph to a crit-block knight. The passives just make you a tank and at the same time you increase your damage potential, esp to Hercs, who are weak againsts wind. And only few socket wind crystals.

Even on 1v1, Medussa would do well.... The Steal is just annoying.

Comment

totaly agree.... mages have lowest HP of all clases.. lowest PDEF , lowest CRIT rate , lowest BLOCK, and most important we have 2 clases of PATK enemy.. knights and archers have huge HP and Patk... + they can rise their MDEF same as mage... so we cant do a sh.t to them... they have beter stats from the begining of game.. i know every class wants to get more and in eyes of player they sucks.... but guys be real here... Mages are only puted in this game as "healers" we have no benefits for ourselfs... if we heal ourselfs we cant atack.. heals takes to much rages... and our Matk is nothing to compare on your Patk-s... i have convinced myself in Fire temple.. where i have atacked Knight with same BR as mine.. same damage outputs from both sides.. just one diference... i hit him.. he lost 20k hp... he hit me i lost 32k hp.. and my total HP was like on half only from 1 hit...HP have major role here.. so dont cry coz u cant heal , u already have 100K HP biger than mage.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
        if mages are using 4 heals then their 5th skill is bolt rage builder you know what this means? (im guessing no) that means the entire human round they arent doing any big damage to you!! knights have 2 hardest hitting delphics and you got a bubble put it on and use a heal rune -_- i agree though bts is OP does damage and heals. mages either damage or heal cant do both...

totaly agree.... mages have lowest HP of all clases.. lowest PDEF , lowest CRIT rate , lowest BLOCK, and most important we have 2 clases of PATK enemy.. knights and archers have huge HP and Patk... + they can rise their MDEF same as mage... so we cant do a sh.t to them... they have beter stats from the begining of game.. i know every class wants to get more and in eyes of player they sucks.... but guys be real here... Mages are only puted in this game as "healers" we have no benefits for ourselfs... if we heal ourselfs we cant atack.. heals takes to much rages... and our Matk is nothing to compare on your Patk-s... i have convinced myself in Fire temple.. where i have atacked Knight with same BR as mine.. same damage outputs from both sides.. just one diference... i hit him.. he lost 20k hp... he hit me i lost 32k hp.. and my total HP was like on half only from 1 hit...HP have major role here.. so dont cry coz u cant heal , u already have 100K HP biger than mage.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendComes View Post
          your logic makes no sense at all

lowest CRIT rate - knights have same crit rate as you
          lowest BLOCK - all classes same block rate
          knights and archers have huge HP and Patk - you mage has high MATK as well
          they can rise their MDEF same as mage - you can rise your PDEF as well
          they have better stats from the beginning of game - I don't think so as all classes just the same
          Mages are only puted in this game as "healers" we have no benefits for ourselfs - ...you should revise your playing style

...well don't want to talk anymore...>_>
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            your logic makes no sense at all

Mages are only puted in this game as "healers" we have no benefits for ourselfs - ...you should revise your playing style

puted...

his spelling makes no sense either
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              puted...

not everyone is good at english

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                not everyone is good at english
                his english is fine, spelling isnt

Comment

to bring this back on topic, the guardian rune is as good as the player that uses it ..like anything else. if you have an experienced mage going against an experienced knight, it's still a close fight. the trick for the knight is to transform early to sylph and hit the mage with everything they have..mages that use the guardian rune a 2nd time in battle will win. This happend to me a few weeks back in bg, the mage won the first battle (he was very good), and i won the second after seeing his playing style.

However, to qualify this a bit more..you'll need to be playing for awhile. Knights sux early on and mages have troops. As your knight gets stronger then troops mean less and it's more of a even fight. Mages with guardian rune early in the game have a greater advantage
                  Last edited by R27355993; 11-20-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I played all 3 and stayed only with mage. Is the must fun class to play with. What makes mages now a bit better pvp is most players pvp (around 75%) use matk slyphs(herc, athena and iris) and we mages have nice mdef. I see in group arena which i do with knight and two archers i dont have any light resistance on me but cause my mdef is almost double of what they have when strong athena nukes us they die or almost die while i lose 50% of hp. That is main thing mages still do well pvp if most players would use patk slyphs we would be doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      puted...

Admit it that he`s doing way better than R2`s event descriptions.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Admit it that he`s doing way better than R2`s event descriptions.
                        that part is true

Comment

• matk/patk sylphs didnt affect the battle much,mahra and sepulcrums+toon stats affect more.use balens for gold maps/res crystals n prob solved. as for guardian rune,everyone can use it so no need to discuss bout guardian rune. now,to counter mages healing skills,archers and knights can use balens to...buy a healing skill?? cant? i thought balens will solve every prob....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
                            matk/patk sylphs didnt affect the battle much,mahra and sepulcrums+toon stats affect more.use balens for gold maps/res crystals n prob solved. as for guardian rune,everyone can use it so no need to discuss bout guardian rune. now,to counter mages healing skills,archers and knights can use balens to...buy a healing skill?? cant? i thought balens will solve every prob....

knights can't use it
                            thats what the thread is about

Comment

• Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
                              I played all 3 and stayed only with mage. Is the must fun class to play with. What makes mages now a bit better pvp is most players pvp (around 75%) use matk slyphs(herc, athena and iris) and we mages have nice mdef. I see in group arena which i do with knight and two archers i dont have any light resistance on me but cause my mdef is almost double of what they have when strong athena nukes us they die or almost die while i lose 50% of hp. That is main thing mages still do well pvp if most players would use patk slyphs we would be doomed.
                              I also have a mage, but chose knight as my main. it's really up to the player which character they wish to specialize and what they like best. mages have big advantages early in game but those lessen as you lvl up. strong athenas = orange = cashier, so this applies to any class

Comment

• patk/matk sylphs do matter. In bg when im fighting mages with my herc takes more time to kill them.

Comment

Working...
                                X