No announcement yet.

Guardian rune is over powered and block heal vs suntora and mage heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what im trying to say is every class can be tanky and critty.but only one class that can be tanky+critty+heal+heal.

Comment

• Quit whinning just avoid the class which is knights
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

• tell all about it... sigh.
        Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        BR: 200K
        Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

• knights heal did got nerfed, imo as a mage pretty bad. but what's the main differences?
          Block heal is passive, works all the time
          its part of block, which knights do more, which reduces dmg received.

Sunto is an active skill and has to be used to achieve the buff
          Sunto can be scattered (scatter rune as well, maybe you could use it?)
          sunto requires 30 rage, which needs 2 turns to build up so mages can attack less.

So overall i think you forget that knights still block, which reduces dmg. Knights get least dmg from most classes and have high hp.
          Mages have 4 heal skills, which mostly only restoration is the best. We cant put up 4 heal skills, its boring and time wasting to try to outlive a battle like that.

In overall i think that the problem is that you dont know how to adapt to the new situation. Why not use iris or the evolve of that thing, purge rune, try to time intercept when you expect the mage to heal etc.
          In an equally matched game between classes, the strongest sylph wins anyway.

Regarding guardian rune:
          the dmg reduction is high at high level, at low level its... mediocre. but the most important aspect is that it lasts only 2 turns and MAYBE it can be scattered (purge rune remember?). Otherwise you can time your attacks, it's not hard to circumvent guardian rune

Comment

• Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            knights heal did got nerfed, imo as a mage pretty bad. but what's the main differences?
            Block heal is passive, works all the time
            its part of block, which knights do more, which reduces dmg received.

Sunto is an active skill and has to be used to achieve the buff
            Sunto can be scattered (scatter rune as well, maybe you could use it?)
            sunto requires 30 rage, which needs 2 turns to build up so mages can attack less.

So overall i think you forget that knights still block, which reduces dmg. Knights get least dmg from most classes and have high hp.
            Mages have 4 heal skills, which mostly only restoration is the best. We cant put up 4 heal skills, its boring and time wasting to try to outlive a battle like that.

In overall i think that the problem is that you dont know how to adapt to the new situation. Why not use iris or the evolve of that thing, purge rune, try to time intercept when you expect the mage to heal etc.
            In an equally matched game between classes, the strongest sylph wins anyway.

Regarding guardian rune:
            the dmg reduction is high at high level, at low level its... mediocre. but the most important aspect is that it lasts only 2 turns and MAYBE it can be scattered (purge rune remember?). Otherwise you can time your attacks, it's not hard to circumvent guardian rune
            i agree with ur post, but guardian rune cant be scattered...but u can cast a bleed attack or something or use a shield or whatever, there are always ways to counter anyone in this game...
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
            Originally posted by PunkPetal
            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
            Originally posted by EdGrr
            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
            Class: Mage
            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• use purge rune ....

Comment

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                i agree with ur post, but guardian rune cant be scattered...but u can cast a bleed attack or something or use a shield or whatever, there are always ways to counter anyone in this game...
                Didnt know that it couldnt be scattered, description doesn't mention it (atleast the non-evolved guardian rune)

The game changes, and the key is to adapt to it, it keeps your mind fresh and can be fun to try to change strategies

Comment

• IMO guardian rune cannot be scattered, but it's really up to the mage to time it right in battle. so like any other rune, it's only as good as the player. that being said i'd like to reply to the other types of posts:

1. Knight is very good later in game, and mages are not as strong with weaker troops
                  2. Later stages of the game it's really up to the player and style - the guardian rune is just like any other rune, nothing more and nothing less
                  3. Same rules still apply, archers make swiss cheeze out of mages all things being equal
                  4. Mages can outheal a battle with knight, this is the only way they can win against a knight
                  5. If a knight switches to an aegis or patk sylph (herc is not as effective against mage) then all things being equal the mage will lose

Comment

• if someone throws a guardian, throw an amnesia
                    that will cutout their sylph attacks while you can still get minimal damage in
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                    X