X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by magedus View Post
    I think in european zone most people will be dead anyways when they meet you

I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
    and i just proved sylph quality means absolutely nothing
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    more testimonials that proves that redav guy is wrong. seriously, he didnt worth responding anymore.

btw, i still didnt know who is this "alci" guy is.
    current eagle eye holder in European region, one of the top 10 in br in Europe...nice guy and player same server as Zebq, and now same team with Vebso since their merged server thats all i know!

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    more testimonials that proves that redav guy is wrong. seriously, he didnt worth responding anymore.

btw, i still didnt know who is this "alci" guy is.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied

I must say though that I often do awaken before the 50% damage buff, but only to finish a fight fast. Basically 1 or 2 turns allready gives you quite a good idea of your strength vs the oponents strength. If he is as strong as you or stronger you wait, if not you just awaken and kill him in 1 or 2 turns.
    thx for the vote of confidence

no u didnt, mahra means nothing unless pets are fed with sepulturas too...though i disagree with redav, since my almost 400k br with white iris can beat alot of 300k guys...my 28k cerb, goes up to 350k, my 29k athena...no idea, my 77k medusa almost anyone, my 81k herc almost anyone, my 95k hades anyone in european zone. pets play role, a big one, but even a 100k br new hardcore casher can have orange pet, and even fed with sepulturas...but still he will suck...

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Hobo is a haxxor for stumbling into a BG with me hours after the discussion ended... lmao

i just finished my blitz, needed to get it in
    i hate going in at the end tbh because i dont get enough honor and can only do the first 2

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Hobo is a haxxor for stumbling into a BG with me hours after the discussion ended... lmao

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Yeah...

Hurts my feels when they call me a haxxor cuz they don't know how to double hit (or when they waste one turn on a useless blood rune and get triple hit....)
    remind me to call wraith a haxxor when i find him in SFT

on another note

Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzzzzzzzz.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1701575

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    ^just a back story on that
    Reign is actually a nice strong archer (i think around 280k br)

our highest in the group is hanzo at 202k
    Reign also cashed a whole ton really quick
    i remember beating him a few months ago when i was carrying a bunch of weaker guys, my blue iris i took beat his 2 star herc

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by redav View Post
    :3 nope i do not realise, but i just proved sylph owns the match, if u mock out each others chars stats.

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied

exactly tht depends on the opponent u r dealing with :s if the opponent is worthy to fight, just wait , otherwise just bang with awaken sylph before he does anything.
    if the sylphs werent there, the fights will be much longer, like the ancient wartunes, watched mages CW before sylph patch arrived, lol they dont die, seriusly XD n knights too, while archers used to end it pretty fast. not as fast as now.

Leave a comment:

• magedus
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    at least in european zone, there are just a handful of players that actually know what they are doing in pvp...when i see someone casting pet before 50%...i say oh ok...another dead one...and many more other cases...

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Not according to you. "stronger sylph guy will always win" a strong sylph won't always win, nor will a stronger player always win. So many factors can change the course of a battle.
    sry but im not the type of guy who belives such thing as luck XD i believe in records

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    luck XD there r always exception, are u gonnna count luck of deflection? :P tht i can even have a chance of beating much higher br guy. but again tht is luck.
    Not according to you. "stronger sylph guy will always win" a strong sylph won't always win, nor will a stronger player always win. So many factors can change the course of a battle.

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    Strength is a double edged sword. You think that extra 40k br on sylph will save him from two deflections? Or give him better luck?

Two nights ago I did arena with some ~200k br players, one match we should have normally lost, but in sylph mode my illusion proc'd 2x against an orange athena's single target skill and a 3 star cerberus' delphic, now who do you think won after that? Yup I did, my 2 star herc crit both of them while surviving their attacks GG WP luck wins in the end.
    luck XD there r always exception, are u gonnna count luck of deflection? :P tht i can even have a chance of beating much higher br guy. but again tht is luck.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    toon isnt tht important as they were before the sylph system, :3 take an example of 2 chars with same stats, same critic n block n ., but one with 88k herc, another with 40k herc, always the stronge sylph guy will win. its not like the other one is noob, but 40k herc sylph cant win if they have a fair match, while in a non sylph match, anyone can win out of them. now do u get the point?
    I'll have to disagree with this one as my guildie has a white AQ and dominates bgs. Heck she even ripped me apart with it before our guild merged and the delphic wasnt nice

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    :3 nope i do not realise, but i just proved sylph owns the match, if u mock out each others chars stats.
    ah, this explains it all.
    show's over folks, this guy is not worth it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X