turkey meat event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turkey meat event?

i only have the exchange but no idea where to get that item. anyone else seeing it?

wasnt that from like last year? idr
    screenshot?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yes, last year they did the same thing, for wb event they accidentally gave out turkey legs, which people try to save in case of future event lol Apparently we are repeating
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

wait what? so world boss drops those things? (if so wasnt it just easier to have the boss give the event items instead of an item that u trade for an item to exchange for the final item of the event?)

Comment

quest for 5 times WB attack, u get 1 drumstick.
          funny that u dont get the current event item but well, its free and "painless" quest :-)

Comment

but you know if we'll have better exchange in future?. only 1 reward with turkey exchange...
            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
              but you know if we'll have better exchange in future?. only 1 reward with turkey exchange...
              Yeah kinda makes you wonder... I think they did the same thing last year? Released the thanksgiving event tokens early and threw in an "exchange" to current event pieces to help people... then one week later same event tokens we just got rid of!

I think unless you really need 1-2 emblem to get something (like clothing/mount)... might as well keep the turkeys, if you get boned you didn't lose much or you gain an extra few tokens for next events *shrug*

Comment

There is an event for the world boss, the turkey leg is able to drop from the turkey. It requires five attacks on the world boss to achieve.. If you are lucky enough to get the leg then you can swap it in for one of the current quest pieces. There are quite a few nice things that can drop from the elusive plump turkey, so good luck!
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  There is an event for the world boss, the turkey leg is able to drop from the turkey. It requires five attacks on the world boss to achieve.. If you are lucky enough to get the leg then you can swap it in for one of the current quest pieces. There are quite a few nice things that can drop from the elusive plump turkey, so good luck!
                  I wonder whether being "100% stupid" was the criteria for MENTORS??? never seen them to post something worth reading.....all they do is repeat what everybody else already know...or what is a CUPCAKE bookish answer to avoid real problem like (when you rage about log in problems...ticket reply comes clear cookies etc ):P

but yeah.....I can not deny that these mentor posts are pretty useful for two purpose...
                  1. You can have a good lough seeing some noob comment
                  2. If any time in your life you need show live example of stupidity.....ask them to read any mentor comment :P

Comment

What are u talking about? I have not received any legs or turkeys after attacking the wb 5 times today.

Comment

Working...
                    X