• Show
Clear All

• sweetwaters
    replied
    ..........ah..........class wars a.k.a cash wars alias luck wars

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    soo, problem here is you will loose out on cw as a holiday happens to be on same day. buuhuu.
    how about us europeans, or oceanic players that loose out on stuff weekly thaks to maintenances.

live with it, its a bloody game, go eat the turkey, be with family an skip a day...an stop whining on irrelevant cupcakes

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    I still remembre those thursdays my team was playing for the UEFA Europa Cup. Having to keep na eye in each screen was really tough multitasking XD
    It was in heaven when they listened to me and qualified for the Champions League, now it doesn't disturb me in CW preliminairies anymore.
    Maybe you could talk to the Turkey's Union and they'll change the roast for the next day ...

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    So, I've heard from a few different people that Wartune is having Class Wars on Thanksgiving. What I don't understand is why they would even consider this. First of all they are going to lose a **** load of money because of the people not participating that usually buy pots and scrolls. Second, they could have made it this week or just a different day of next week like Friday. I think it's just another slap in the face for all of the people that play the game in the US due to what that day represents.
    Hello.
    I am sorry to hear that CW will interfere with your schedule,but for massive online games,it's hard to add events to fit everyone's schedule.
    Even more,not all countries or regions have thanksgiving.
    Hopefully your dinner will end early and you will be able to vanquish your foes!
    If not,I wish you the best of luck next month.
    Take care.

Leave a comment:

• Crematia
    replied
    Not everyone celebrates thanks giving/xmas/midsummer eve/etc.. Even new years isnt at the same time in certain countries.
    Can't please 'em all.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I jump at any idiot that comes here to prove his stupidity and you did just that.

Enjoy your thanksgiving, no one cares.
    This guy is the idiot, Nonsense posts to take up space and for what reason? Hopefully we never will know.

On another note, they don't care about your holidays, no matter what country you live in. There is no reason to be ugly to others here. Many have said it before and it will be repeated again, R2 isn't putting their kids through college off CW. Doesn't matter to them who is affected by their timed events. If you can participate, wonderful. If you cannot, there is another one next month, same bat time, same bat channel

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    26 January is Australia Day
    in 2017 it will be on a friday
    not the class wars day for america but all australians playing on US servers will miss out
    i guess that means i can make a thread and ***** about how im missing class wars and that Australia is the only country in the world that matters?
    I support the anteaters and want no events during our national day, not to skip them, because we are many, we are on every server, we are IMPORTANT. MOST IMPORTANT!

And thats fair.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    i would say its coded to appear in the shop monthly at the same time
    but since gods descent cw has been moved up a week, so the items still appear in hotshop at its coded times
    Yeah, i think you're probably right.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    Hi! They still offer the battle packs during CW. Nobody I know would have bought them early simply due to bag space.
    i would say its coded to appear in the shop monthly at the same time
    but since gods descent cw has been moved up a week, so the items still appear in hotshop at its coded times

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    not the class wars day for america but all australians playing on US servers will miss out
    i guess that means i can make a thread and ***** about how im missing class wars and that Australia is the only country in the world that matters?
    You would have a point if the devs were running a "Australian Day" themed event during CW.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    They changed that like 2? months ago, they started selling mount/pots week early, haven't seen same week pots/mount since then, so doubt you could wait even if you wanted too.
    Hi! They still offer the battle packs during CW. Nobody I know would have bought them early simply due to bag space.

Leave a comment:

• KINGQQQQ
    replied
    calm down we are still in 2014

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Most of the world will disagree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Jediay
    replied
    Most of the world will disagree with you.
    Was the OP referring to most of the world, or the US??

Reading is obviously not a strength of yours.

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Ok just gonna chime in with my 2 cents so to speak (I`m not american and play on a European server).
    BUT the way I see it is..... As CW`s is being held on the day of Thanksgiving I think you will probably find that MORE players might actually Take part because they will be off work for the holiday whereas they might have to skip CW`s usually because of work or other commitments outside of holidays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X