X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File11
    replied
    Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    How would that **** another country in the world?
    no other country in the world has their "days" and "celebrations"...just US and Canada...lol

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    How would that **** another country in the world?

Leave a comment:

• File11
    replied
    I didn't say anything about "stopping", all I said was I think its stupid they put it on that day when they could have chosen another day. If you knew your facts you'd know that two countries actually celebrate Thanksgiving (US and Canada). Though, Canadians usually celebrate it earlier in the month.
    so you wanna CW on "normal " day but lets **** for examp. Canada....or maybe another country in world....genious.

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    I didn't say anything about "stopping", all I said was I think its stupid they put it on that day when they could have chosen another day. If you knew your facts you'd know that two countries actually celebrate Thanksgiving (US and Canada). Though, Canadians usually celebrate it earlier in the month.
    Last edited by Raizura; 11-19-2014, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Stupidity? This is a forum to talk about the game, you're the idiot for thinking only your opinion matters and shows how simple minded you really are.
    ...said the one who thinks the game and the world should stop because of a holiday in one country (not even a real holiday if you know your history).

Yep, dumb you are my little grasshopper.

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    Stupidity? This is a forum to talk about the game, you're the idiot for thinking only your opinion matters and shows how simple minded you really are. That's like saying I don't care about Hanukkah because I don't celebrate it. I still know when it is and wish people happy Hanukkah if I know they celebrate it. I never said anyone was forced to buy anything, nor did I say I bought the temporary mount. Earlier, I said I buy the items DURING CW WEEK, which means that the CW tab is open. I don't just guess "hey, I think CW is going to be this week so I'll buy everything".

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    so because i play on a US server dos it then make me care for thankgiving? live en denmark and i know alot of EU ppl play on US servers because some of the time work good for them

this exactly
    im australian and play US servers because it fits better for me
    the numbers stated are way off
    its a set date and i dont think r2 give a *** abut what day it happens to be
    nobody started whining and bitching about guild battle during mothers day

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    I do realize this, but you do realize america (US) is probably 3/4 the player base for wartune on r2. Europeans encompass about 1/4 of the player base on here.
    so because i play on a US server dos it then make me care for thankgiving? live en denmark and i know alot of EU ppl play on US servers because some of the time work good for them

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    I didn't say anything about oceanic because if you look at the amount of servers there are of oceanic compared to US and European it's pretty small. IF you want to get technical there are probably about 5/8 US, 1/8 Oceanic and 2/8 European. I'm not confused thanks I'm not an idiot and I know what actually goes on in other countries. This is a discussion forum, obviously I shouldn't have posted because all anyone wants to do is jump down my throat for even suggesting that R2 was wrong in putting CW on a major holiday that more than half of their servers celebrate. Even though they could have easily put in this week instead of next. People cash for scrolls, pots, and the temporary mount and there is no point in even buying any of those if you plan on not participating in CW. If you don't think that they'll lose money that's your opinion, but I think they will lose money and it's my right to think that. You can say whatever you like, but I know plenty of people that won't be participating in CW because of this and therefore won't be buying any of the previous mentioned items sold during CW week.

wow where do you even get these numbers lol seem way off to me
    from what i've seen the oceanic and euro servers are way more active and competitive than the us ones
    nobody is "forced" to buy anything, and you would be pretty stupid to uy a temporary mount before you see the class wars tab open anyway, and idiot could of told you that
    and if you did buy it, save it for next month, its not rocket science

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    I didn't say anything about oceanic because if you look at the amount of servers there are of oceanic compared to US and European it's pretty small. IF you want to get technical there are probably about 5/8 US, 1/8 Oceanic and 2/8 European. I'm not confused thanks I'm not an idiot and I know what actually goes on in other countries. This is a discussion forum, obviously I shouldn't have posted because all anyone wants to do is jump down my throat for even suggesting that R2 was wrong in putting CW on a major holiday that more than half of their servers celebrate. Even though they could have easily put in this week instead of next. People cash for scrolls, pots, and the temporary mount and there is no point in even buying any of those if you plan on not participating in CW. If you don't think that they'll lose money that's your opinion, but I think they will lose money and it's my right to think that. You can say whatever you like, but I know plenty of people that won't be participating in CW because of this and therefore won't be buying any of the previous mentioned items sold during CW week.
    I jump at any idiot that comes here to prove his stupidity and you did just that.

Enjoy your thanksgiving, no one cares.

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    I do realize this, but you do realize america (US) is probably 3/4 the player base for wartune on r2. Europeans encompass about 1/4 of the player base on here.

so what about oceanic
    we re non existant?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you do realize america isnt the only playerbase right?
    Let me rephrase, cause our american friend seems a little confused:

You do realize what you see on TV about other countries and people outside 'Murica is not a Hollywood movie? Do you?

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Nope, not at all, but it seems they base everything they do on making money. Putting Class Wars on holidays doesn't seem like it would benefit them, probably doing the exact opposite. So, what is the point of doing something when it hurts you and your players that celebrate that holiday?
    Because class wars has nothing that anyone needs to cash for?

The people that "compete" for 1st place would cash regardless to be the best of the best, even for top 100 if you're aiming for it they don't need to give you incentives to get stronger. For them it's moot point in a game like this, people will always get hardcore competitive and go for #1, they lose nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X