X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    Nope, not at all, but it seems they base everything they do on making money. Putting Class Wars on holidays doesn't seem like it would benefit them, probably doing the exact opposite. So, what is the point of doing something when it hurts you and your players that celebrate that holiday?

you do realize america isnt the only playerbase right?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    What I expect is major holidays to be considered. If this is the case, then next month when Christmas is on the last thursday, is there going to Class Wars then too?
    and what "major" holiday is thanksgiving?

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    Nope, not at all, but it seems they base everything they do on making money. Putting Class Wars on holidays doesn't seem like it would benefit them, probably doing the exact opposite. So, what is the point of doing something when it hurts you and your players that celebrate that holiday?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    What I expect is major holidays to be considered. If this is the case, then next month when Christmas is on the last thursday, is there going to Class Wars then too?

you are pretty new to online gaming aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Yes .

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    24/7 game, what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Who celebrates Thanksgiving? *** is Thanksgiving for 95% of the world?!

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    i still need the +50 mount from cw shop . I hope some of the top 5 mages will celebrate instead of participating so that the bet would be easier. Maybe that way i'll win that bet once!

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    So, I've heard from a few different people that Wartune is having Class Wars on Thanksgiving. What I don't understand is why they would even consider this. First of all they are going to lose a **** load of money because of the people not participating that usually buy pots and scrolls. Second, they could have made it this week or just a different day of next week like Friday. I think it's just another slap in the face for all of the people that play the game in the US due to what that day represents.
    your not gonna lose anything just coz of skipping 1 CW , lol just get 1 day off from wartune , n get a life ; p

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied
    What I noticed was that they sell the pots and scrolls a week before. The mount they only sell the few days before CW with the pots and scrolls.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    I always buy pots and scrolls and I wait until they sell them the day or two before class wars with the mount. So, I haven't bought them yet and know others who haven't either, which is why I said they would lose money. I have a high BR, but I doubt I could afk it and make it into finals, considering the last time was the first time I've made it into finals. I thought Class Wars was on the third thursday of the month usually, not the last, which is why I said it could have been this week.
    it is last second Thursday as often (I remember they had CW at last thu once), so it is normal schedule

and money from pot sale actually not much, r2 not earning their main income from CW I can say

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    I always buy pots and scrolls and I wait until they sell them the day or two before class wars with the mount. So, I haven't bought them yet and know others who haven't either, which is why I said they would lose money. I have a high BR, but I doubt I could afk it and make it into finals, considering the last time was the first time I've made it into finals. I thought Class Wars was on the third thursday of the month usually, not the last, which is why I said it could have been this week.
    They changed that like 2? months ago, they started selling mount/pots week early, haven't seen same week pots/mount since then, so doubt you could wait even if you wanted too.

Leave a comment:

• Raizura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    no cashers actually cares for CW much, prize in CW shop they have all a long time ago

I just join for fun, not really for prize (400 whip/runestone not much for me anyway)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X