Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Class Wars on Thanksgiving, Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    You guys really worry about CW?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      too long to quote
      Thinking the US are the one and only and everyone and everything including a game played by people from all the world should do anything to please its people is ignorant, calling people outside 'Murica a minority is ignorant, thinking everything - cars, computers etc **** you mentioned comes from the US only is ignorant.

      Dumb is not to realize it.

      And i dont hate americans, i hate stupid people, and sadly (for you) most americans are and keep proving it to us, the minority.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

      Comment


      • #78
        So CW sould be canceled becose Murica ppl want celebrate that they stole indigenous peoples of the Americas lands?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Thinking the US are the one and only and everyone and everything including a game played by people from all the world should do anything to please its people is ignorant, calling people outside 'Murica a minority is ignorant, thinking everything - cars, computers etc **** you mentioned comes from the US only is ignorant.

          Dumb is not to realize it.

          And i dont hate americans, i hate stupid people, and sadly (for you) most americans are and keep proving it to us, the minority.
          Huh? Quit changing my argument on my behalf and then calling me ignorant for something I never said.

          I already clarified that "minority" was the minority of players on here who aren't playing Wartune from within the USA, as the "majority" of players on the servers are from the USA.
          You see, if 51% of people play from 1 country, the other 49% of people is what would be called the "minority"

          Also, I never said "Everything I mentioned comes only from the USA". But way to change the subject when it became clear how much the USA does influence the world.
          Quit playing stupid in these arguments; you make yourself look foolish, not me.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

          Comment

          Working...
          X