Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars on Thanksgiving, Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars on Thanksgiving, Seriously?

So, I've heard from a few different people that Wartune is having Class Wars on Thanksgiving. What I don't understand is why they would even consider this. First of all they are going to lose a **** load of money because of the people not participating that usually buy pots and scrolls. Second, they could have made it this week or just a different day of next week like Friday. I think it's just another slap in the face for all of the people that play the game in the US due to what that day represents.

Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    So, I've heard from a few different people that Wartune is having Class Wars on Thanksgiving. What I don't understand is why they would even consider this. First of all they are going to lose a **** load of money because of the people not participating that usually buy pots and scrolls. Second, they could have made it this week or just a different day of next week like Friday. I think it's just another slap in the face for all of the people that play the game in the US due to what that day represents.
    This game doesnt have Thanksgiving, eastern, Christmas, olympic games, sinterklaas,

just skip it or afk it..
    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Lol, how can you say it doesn't have any of that when 90% of its events are based around holidays along with the clothing.

Comment

How will they lose money? They sold pots last week, anyone that wanted to buy pots would've bought them not knowing when CW is.
        Not to mention that anyone whose money matters to them has BR high enough that they could afk and still get into finals due to the incredibly amazing ranking system in place.

It sucks sure but it was inevitable since they rarely sway from the pattern of when CW comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
          This game doesnt have Thanksgiving, eastern, Christmas, olympic games, sinterklaas,

just skip it or afk it..
          what about Hanukkah?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no cashers actually cares for CW much, prize in CW shop they have all a long time ago

I just join for fun, not really for prize (400 whip/runestone not much for me anyway)
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I always buy pots and scrolls and I wait until they sell them the day or two before class wars with the mount. So, I haven't bought them yet and know others who haven't either, which is why I said they would lose money. I have a high BR, but I doubt I could afk it and make it into finals, considering the last time was the first time I've made it into finals. I thought Class Wars was on the third thursday of the month usually, not the last, which is why I said it could have been this week.

Comment

I always buy pots and scrolls and I wait until they sell them the day or two before class wars with the mount. So, I haven't bought them yet and know others who haven't either, which is why I said they would lose money. I have a high BR, but I doubt I could afk it and make it into finals, considering the last time was the first time I've made it into finals. I thought Class Wars was on the third thursday of the month usually, not the last, which is why I said it could have been this week.
                They changed that like 2? months ago, they started selling mount/pots week early, haven't seen same week pots/mount since then, so doubt you could wait even if you wanted too.

Comment

it is last second Thursday as often (I remember they had CW at last thu once), so it is normal schedule

and money from pot sale actually not much, r2 not earning their main income from CW I can say
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

What I noticed was that they sell the pots and scrolls a week before. The mount they only sell the few days before CW with the pots and scrolls.

Comment

your not gonna lose anything just coz of skipping 1 CW , lol just get 1 day off from wartune , n get a life ; p
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

i still need the +50 mount from cw shop . I hope some of the top 5 mages will celebrate instead of participating so that the bet would be easier. Maybe that way i'll win that bet once!

Comment

Who celebrates Thanksgiving? *** is Thanksgiving for 95% of the world?!
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

24/7 game, what do you expect?
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

What I expect is major holidays to be considered. If this is the case, then next month when Christmas is on the last thursday, is there going to Class Wars then too?

Comment

Working...
                              X