Class Wars on Thanksgiving, Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raizura View Post
    I was talking about if they had CW this week instead of on Thanksgiving -.- I know that the 27th is Thanksgiving.
    every day is something somewhere ...so y tomorow is also smthg somewhere .

Comment

Africa Industrialization Day (international)
      Black Awareness Day (Brazil)
      Revolution Day (Mexico)
      Teachers' Day or NgÃ*y nhÃ* giáo Việt Nam (Vietnam)
      Transgender Day of Remembrance (LGBT community)
      Universal Children's Day (International)
      Wedding day of Elizabeth II (United Kingdom)
      National Sovereignty Day (Argentina)

mayor holidays on 20th november

Comment

Thanks everyone for your opinions

Comment

The OP has a great point.. regardless if YOU personally celebrate this holiday it is still one of the largest...

You guys just like to be jerks for no reason.. go read a book or something. Some of you have absolutely too much time on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jediay View Post
            The OP has a great point.. regardless if YOU personally celebrate this holiday it is still one of the largest...

You guys just like to be jerks for no reason.. go read a book or something. Some of you have absolutely too much time on your hands.
            Most of the world will disagree with you.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Ok just gonna chime in with my 2 cents so to speak (I`m not american and play on a European server).
              BUT the way I see it is..... As CW`s is being held on the day of Thanksgiving I think you will probably find that MORE players might actually Take part because they will be off work for the holiday whereas they might have to skip CW`s usually because of work or other commitments outside of holidays

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Was the OP referring to most of the world, or the US??

Reading is obviously not a strength of yours.

Comment

26 January is Australia Day
                  in 2017 it will be on a friday
                  not the class wars day for america but all australians playing on US servers will miss out
                  i guess that means i can make a thread and ***** about how im missing class wars and that Australia is the only country in the world that matters?
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    not the class wars day for america but all australians playing on US servers will miss out
                    i guess that means i can make a thread and ***** about how im missing class wars and that Australia is the only country in the world that matters?
                    calm down we are still in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      They changed that like 2? months ago, they started selling mount/pots week early, haven't seen same week pots/mount since then, so doubt you could wait even if you wanted too.
                      Hi! They still offer the battle packs during CW. Nobody I know would have bought them early simply due to bag space.

Comment

You would have a point if the devs were running a "Australian Day" themed event during CW.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          Hi! They still offer the battle packs during CW. Nobody I know would have bought them early simply due to bag space.
                          i would say its coded to appear in the shop monthly at the same time
                          but since gods descent cw has been moved up a week, so the items still appear in hotshop at its coded times
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i would say its coded to appear in the shop monthly at the same time
                            but since gods descent cw has been moved up a week, so the items still appear in hotshop at its coded times
                            Yeah, i think you're probably right.

Comment

I support the anteaters and want no events during our national day, not to skip them, because we are many, we are on every server, we are IMPORTANT. MOST IMPORTANT!

And thats fair.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I jump at any idiot that comes here to prove his stupidity and you did just that.

Enjoy your thanksgiving, no one cares.
                                This guy is the idiot, Nonsense posts to take up space and for what reason? Hopefully we never will know.

On another note, they don't care about your holidays, no matter what country you live in. There is no reason to be ugly to others here. Many have said it before and it will be repeated again, R2 isn't putting their kids through college off CW. Doesn't matter to them who is affected by their timed events. If you can participate, wonderful. If you cannot, there is another one next month, same bat time, same bat channel
                                Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X