gems for an archer lvl 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gems for an archer lvl 80

hello guy ! i've already checked the guides time ago but are old and till 50-60 lvl.

i'm a good archer freeplayer lvl 80 with 256k br. but now i'm confused on like build my hero.

now everyone can build the hero like want and not is like time ago that i used patk-mdef-pdef-hp .

i stay doing also block build. me like block build. i've few defs (both to 37k) critic and block to 14k.

i need with emergercy increase mine defs. is better decrease block and critics to 10k ? soon they will increase anyway with soul seal.

for me this is the best solution , but i would some tips from you. mine defs should go to 42k .
    every hero has his hamster!

there was a thread on this a few days ago that might be insightful
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ms-for-archers
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ok ty. i'll do like i thought then.
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

+1 just for your sig. Idk if its intended but reminds me of Baldurs gate, Minsc and Boo.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
          hello guy ! i've already checked the guides time ago but are old and till 50-60 lvl.

i'm a good archer freeplayer lvl 80 with 256k br. but now i'm confused on like build my hero.

now everyone can build the hero like want and not is like time ago that i used patk-mdef-pdef-hp .

i stay doing also block build. me like block build. i've few defs (both to 37k) critic and block to 14k.

i need with emergercy increase mine defs. is better decrease block and critics to 10k ? soon they will increase anyway with soul seal.

for me this is the best solution , but i would some tips from you. mine defs should go to 42k .
          Hello.
          First you need to be aware of your strengths as an archer,and try to benefit fully from those.
          From my point of view,such a thing is the crit value.Not only because you deal more damage,but also because you get rage from it.
          So from my point of view,lowering that stat in advantage of a secondary one,would not be the best.
          I agree that at this time,block would seem nice,but I would personally lower another stat for it,not crit.Or if I'd lower crit,I would be sure I still crit at a decent rate.
          Hope it was helpful,have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
          X