Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ruthlessness astral =answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruthlessness astral =answer

yes i know that this astral does not increase average damage, but in pve let me tell you this, if you keep trying and your lucky to get most of your damage rolls in the 90%-130%(all luck) you will beat those bosses in necro and sky trial, i'm talking about those bosses that you are real close to beat maybe 3/4 bar hp left or even half and they buff up and kill you before you can win.

gratz to miklos on sky trail 3-10
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

theres probably a higher chance in 'decreasing' your damage; if some1 knows exact % etc feel free to disagree, but the increase is just 'luck' so i wouldnt risk it... it decreased my damage on WB, tried the next day w/o it my damage increased with no change in blessing or buffs at all
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

that astral is a gamble you can use when you are close to do something but need more luck
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
        theres probably a higher chance in 'decreasing' your damage; if some1 knows exact % etc feel free to disagree, but the increase is just 'luck' so i wouldnt risk it... it decreased my damage on WB, tried the next day w/o it my damage increased with no change in blessing or buffs at all
        what risk? i would only recommend to use it temporary to get over a hurdle because you can get high rolls to win, after your done just feed it back into your regular astrals, im not recommending this for Wb only for situations where luck is your only way of beating a necro boss or sky trail boss

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
          what risk? i would only recommend to use it temporary to get over a hurdle because you can get high rolls to win, after your done just feed it back into your regular astrals, im not recommending this for Wb only for situations where luck is your only way of beating a necro boss or sky trail boss
          actually this astral shines exactly at wb where you have many rounds/hits.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

The man has a point, if you lose sky trail, you lose nothing so there is no risk. However winning has great benefits. So use brute force approach and attempt till your luck is good.

Comment

yes i know that this astral does not increase average damage, but in pve let me tell you this, if you keep trying and your lucky to get most of your damage rolls in the 90%-130%(all luck) you will beat those bosses in necro and sky trial, i'm talking about those bosses that you are real close to beat maybe 3/4 bar hp left or even half and they buff up and kill you before you can win.

Hello.
              From what I am aware of,the basic damage range is 90-110%.Adding floating damage would make it 70-130,not 90-130.
              So as an average,would pretty much be the same thing,only that you have an astral slot taken by it.
              Ofcourse,it adds the "luck" factor,which has a chance to trigger the highest or lowest damage more times.
              If you have nothing to loose,as in sky trail,it could be decent,I would probably guess you will have to get loads of attempts in until you get one that triggers only the highest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                Hello.
                From what I am aware of,the basic damage range is 90-110%.Adding floating damage would make it 70-130,not 90-130.
                So as an average,would pretty much be the same thing,only that you have an astral slot taken by it.
                Ofcourse,it adds the "luck" factor,which has a chance to trigger the highest or lowest damage more times.
                If you have nothing to loose,as in sky trail,it could be decent,I would probably guess you will have to get loads of attempts in until you get one that triggers only the highest.
                so basically you just repeated the entire thread in you own words
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ruthlessness, just a fun astral, can't rely on it at all
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    ruthlessness, just a fun astral, can't rely on it at all
                    well it was relied on and sky trail 3-10 was beaten when all other options failed, so fact is it can be relied on

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      so basically you just repeated the entire thread in you own words
                      lol hobo as usual

Comment

Thx

Since this topic is addressed to me, I try to answer

When you deal damage, it looks like this:
                        medium dmg-10%, ... medium dmg-2%, medium dmg-1%, medium dmg, medium dmg+1%, medium dmg+2%, ... medium dmg+10%
                        So your damage will be any of these 21 values (if we ignore crit, block and the fate modifiers which can create additional numbers).

When you have a Ruthlessness astral equipped (for example, mine gave 66% floating damage) then the program will generate a random number between 0.44 and 1.66 (it can be anything by 0.01 increments, so 0.44, 0.45 ... 1.65 1.66) and multiplies it with one of the above 21 numbers. It can be (medium-2%)*1.3 or anything else in this range. So as long as you have Ruthlessness, the number of possible damage values are much more.

Your average damage will remain the same, but your maximum possible damage will be 66% more (and the minimum is 66% less).

(See more details in my blog how combat works in wartune)
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I hate seeing all the misinformation about this astral as usual!
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but here's how it works. "Floating damage expands by x%" is the description right? So here we go. I'm gonna use nice round numbers to make this easier. Well, so normal damage is 90-110%. With a floating damage astral that does +10% floating damage, your damage range is now 81%-121%. That's - 10% of 90%, (9) and plus 10% of 110%, (11), because that's 10% of the maximum and minimum floating damage. You guys can work out the math for the bigger numbers if you want but that's the general idea, so it actually does increase your average damage slightly, and you have a better chance for higher hits. Anyway feel free to disagree or correct me but that's that hope it helps some people!
                          GandalfGrey
                          Miniclip Server 2
                          Level 80
                          Battle rating: 197k
                          Imperial Commander

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
                            I hate seeing all the misinformation about this astral as usual!
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but here's how it works. "Floating damage expands by x%" is the description right? So here we go. I'm gonna use nice round numbers to make this easier. Well, so normal damage is 90-110%. With a floating damage astral that does +10% floating damage, your damage range is now 81%-121%. That's - 10% of 90%, (9) and plus 10% of 110%, (11), because that's 10% of the maximum and minimum floating damage. You guys can work out the math for the bigger numbers if you want but that's the general idea, so it actually does increase your average damage slightly, and you have a better chance for higher hits. Anyway feel free to disagree or correct me but that's that hope it helps some people!
                            but heres the thing buddy the game can chose any percentage before and after 100% with no bias to either side, plus when you do multiple hits and record them your average damage is the same overall

Comment

81%-121% is an average damage of 101% if the game is truly random. 90%-110% is an average of 100% so your overall damage is actually slightly increased. Not saying this astral is great but it is a little boost. and if you're lucky, a huge boost!
                              GandalfGrey
                              Miniclip Server 2
                              Level 80
                              Battle rating: 197k
                              Imperial Commander

Comment

Working...
                              X