Lvl70 BR Req.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl70 BR Req.?

Just wondering, since many level 70s have like 150k BR+ now...what BR i should have b4 i choos to lvl up to 70....atm im a lvl68 99.7k BR archer with 22 talents atm. I want to be able to do LLnm w/o finding it hard to get a team that would carry me along. Just waiting for SC event to confirm my BR...atm lvl35 SC with about 355k SC and from that gold to max equips, get astrals up + get sacred gemini and max out all guild skills soooo any advice on what BR i should try to aim for before i level up? any advice would help, ty
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

llnm i cleared with 87k br, rest of the party close to it, we didnt had sylphs either
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

70k br is just fine with a good team. Maybe a couple at 80k.
      No sylphs, no advance stuff and we never had to be carried.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

that br its enough

Comment

nother reason why is coz im only knight crusader...find BG a nightmare to fight in and dreading 70+...i think i need elite crusader for lvl6 loids from arena shop
          Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
          ~
          Server: s481
          IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
          Lvl80: Class Adv
          BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
          Guild:Heroes
          Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
          Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
          58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
            Just wondering, since many level 70s have like 150k BR+ now...what BR i should have b4 i choos to lvl up to 70....atm im a lvl68 99.7k BR archer with 22 talents atm. I want to be able to do LLnm w/o finding it hard to get a team that would carry me along. Just waiting for SC event to confirm my BR...atm lvl35 SC with about 355k SC and from that gold to max equips, get astrals up + get sacred gemini and max out all guild skills soooo any advice on what BR i should try to aim for before i level up? any advice would help, ty
            Hello.
            There is no BR requirement for leveling up.You should have an ammount you feel comfortable with.If you feel good with 150k for example,that is what you need.If you feel comfortable with 200k,that is what you need.
            It also depends on more factors I guess.If you have maxed out your medal,you could level up.If you are still far from it,and keep loosing in BG,and if you want to set your priority on upgrading your medal,you could stay at a lower level a bit longer.
            It's all about your choices and what you feel comfortable with.
            Hope that helped.

Comment

when i first started lychs
              my group was 3 manning it with around 70-80k br
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                nother reason why is coz im only knight crusader...find BG a nightmare to fight in and dreading 70+...i think i need elite crusader for lvl6 loids from arena shop
                your br is low for bg , and even if you remain at this level i dont think you can really earn honor from them. i believe you'll have to get your honor just from gb until you get stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  your br is low for bg , and even if you remain at this level i dont think you can really earn honor from them. i believe you'll have to get your honor just from gb until you get stronger.

well if he levels to 80 his br will skyrocket real quick
                  i was 75k br when i finally got lord divine at level 59, rushed to 80
                  and gained most of my br there
                  i think i was just over 100k when i first hit 80, now after completing 70 set and working on 80 set im at 175k br, and pretty confident i'll hit 200k by the end of the month

from 0 2 100 real quick

Comment

with 100BR you need a good team to assist you for lych nm. Say if youre 4 with 100Br you will pass but really hard, especially the first boss because of his buf of 50% damage back as much as all of you hit him, I'm BR 212 at lvl 71 and usually I kill myself on this boss because of that when I hit him 2 times with delphic or sylph delphic, that buf takes me over almost all of my 250K HP (that boss requires just fast damage to kill him before he gets that buf), second and last boss are easier. Other 3 bosses that appear randomly there are not a problem.
                    So in my opinion at least 500K+ BR together of 4 equal players is required for lych NM to go securely.
                    2 strong players both about 200BR (400 in total) can pass it all, easier than 4 weaker players with more BR together because they die sooner.
                    I go in 2 and we do lych nm without worry but if we get weaker player with us, 3rd, he is dead almost on any boss, even with BR 140.
                    Hope I have helped you a bit.
                    BR

Comment

Originally posted by Artow View Post
                      with 100BR you need a good team to assist you for lych nm. Say if youre 4 with 100Br you will pass but really hard, especially the first boss because of his buf of 50% damage back as much as all of you hit him, I'm BR 212 at lvl 71 and usually I kill myself on this boss because of that when I hit him 2 times with delphic or sylph delphic, that buf takes me over almost all of my 250K HP (that boss requires just fast damage to kill him before he gets that buf), second and last boss are easier. Other 3 bosses that appear randomly there are not a problem.
                      So in my opinion at least 500K+ BR together of 4 equal players is required for lych NM to go securely.
                      2 strong players both about 200BR (400 in total) can pass it all, easier than 4 weaker players with more BR together because they die sooner.
                      I go in 2 and we do lych nm without worry but if we get weaker player with us, 3rd, he is dead almost on any boss, even with BR 140.
                      Hope I have helped you a bit.
                      BR
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaoDqcxiJKY

LOL
                      i was too lazy to edit, so in 3 parts
                      but this was a long time ago, you are way off my friend

and i wouldn't go on with the entire "you used freeze" thing, because the freeze was removed like a week later and we still had no problem
                      Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 11-20-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

long time... i do now that in team of 2

Comment

I would like to offer this caution. If you do level up to 70, be careful. There is a quest for the "New" battleground. If you complete this quest you are going to be sucked into the biggest mutant fest known to player kind. For a while it may be wiser to stay under the 70 level and build up a bit if you feel you are on the lower end of things.. make sure you have a full legend set.. something to make life a little easier.

Also you may want to stay in the normal battle grounds for as long as you can, to make getting honour a lot easier.. I see a lot of people talking about Lych Lair and what not.. but this is just a reminder.. that if you take the quest.. you get sent into Sacred Fire Temple.. and that place is well... it's not a happy place if you are small, because you are literally wearing a target on your back.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Artow View Post
                            long time... i do now that in team of 2
                            and i have been able to solo it since i was like 150k br
                            you must have a very poorly built toon if you still need assistance with it at 250k+ hp

Comment

It may not be the "toon" per say.. that first boss has a re bound.. and if you are not a mage, or have a very awesome heal rune and guardian rune set to go.. you can inadvertently wind up killing yourself without meaning to. I hear that complaint so much, as you can not remove the re-bounder on the opening boss in the Lych Lair. So do take that into consideration.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X