Lvl70 BR Req.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    It may not be the "toon" per say.. that first boss has a re bound.. and if you are not a mage, or have a very awesome heal rune and guardian rune set to go.. you can inadvertently wind up killing yourself without meaning to. I hear that complaint so much, as you can not remove the re-bounder on the opening boss in the Lych Lair. So do take that into consideration.

or you can just hit it with a casual sylph delphic before it does that its really not that hard
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

hobo I respect your point of wiew, I just offered my opinion to a player who asked us for it.
      If im guilty because of that spit on me.
      Anyway, neither you or me is not in his skin and he will find out himself how it is upon his actuall BR, no matter what you say about toon or cartoon.

Comment

It may not be the "toon" per say.. that first boss has a re bound.. and if you are not a mage, or have a very awesome heal rune and guardian rune set to go.. you can inadvertently wind up killing yourself without meaning to. I hear that complaint so much, as you can not remove the re-bounder on the opening boss in the Lych Lair. So do take that into consideration.
        Wind up killing yourself? So my team is the only team who has competitions on who will delphic themselves to deaths? god you people are boring :P
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I save my Herc delphic for the rebound boss, for the lolz!!

I think for LLnm to do it without being too much of a burden on the mage, is to have at least 100k hp.
          Wartune
          IGN: Decima
          Guild: Elysium
          Server: S5 (Europe)
          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
          Server : 59 (Europe)
          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

You guys need to understand that mpd's are harder now since df and ss don;t work anymore...But still, with those 350k sc you will get a a nice br boost.And you are strong enough for LLnm even now
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
              You guys need to understand that mpd's are harder now since df and ss don;t work anymore...But still, with those 350k sc you will get a a nice br boost.And you are strong enough for LLnm even now

well not really, teamwork is the key to everything
              if you can time it perfectly and have good communication you can do far better than others

here is an example

a certain group on my server runs spire together alll 300k br +
              can only get to level 21
              my group is only 170-200k br and we get to level 20 and are really close to beating it

the difference is we communicate and know how to play our skills and class
              the other group just expect cash to win all

Comment

I would like to offer this caution. If you do level up to 70, be careful. There is a quest for the "New" battleground. If you complete this quest you are going to be sucked into the biggest mutant fest known to player kind. For a while it may be wiser to stay under the 70 level and build up a bit if you feel you are on the lower end of things.. make sure you have a full legend set.. something to make life a little easier.

Also you may want to stay in the normal battle grounds for as long as you can, to make getting honor a lot easier.. I see a lot of people talking about Lych Lair and what not.. but this is just a reminder.. that if you take the quest.. you get sent into Sacred Fire Temple.. and that place is well... it's not a happy place if you are small, because you are literally wearing a target on your back.
                mhm..im always in losing BG which is manned by spawn campers + whenever i enter BG i seem to lose say 30-800 honor (happened twice)...i have 64883 honor atm so about 23k more honor needed. i get roughly 2500 honor a week from GBs and have lvl19 talents (said 22 by mistake earlier i think) might be able to make the 5 weeks i guess, ty guys might stay under 70 radar for a while. hoping to get a biiig bump in BR after SC event.
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                  mhm..im always in losing BG which is manned by spawn campers + whenever i enter BG i seem to lose say 30-800 honor (happened twice)...i have 64883 honor atm so about 23k more honor needed. i get roughly 2500 honor a week from GBs and have lvl19 talents (said 22 by mistake earlier i think) might be able to make the 5 weeks i guess, ty guys might stay under 70 radar for a while. hoping to get a biiig bump in BR after SC event.
                  hehe I'm just lvl 63 with 101k br and 3k more honor for EC and I know how rough the 60s bgs are. My advice would be to hold your level for a while when you get that br boost from those sc as it would help. I made lvl 60 with 66k br and used to lose almost every fight, now I beat almost anyone close to my br except those hard core cashiers (130-210k) and those healy mages Hope my input was helpful since we fall in the same bracket
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    if you can time it perfectly and have good communication you can do far better than others

here is an example

can only get to level 21
                    my group is only 170-200k br and we get to level 20 and are really close to beating it

well, I heard that lvl 21 is kinda like a checkpoint and the next bosses are easier than 21.I reached 21 few times and it's hitting really hard.
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

not really, its that bleed thats op. With a mage/s in your they just need to time correctly

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                        not really, its that bleed thats op. With a mage/s in your they just need to time correctly

yes, we have 1 mage, but the rest of the group (2 archers and knight) we are gonna get our puri runes up
                        as i said we have teamwork and they dont
                        i've seen their video and they just try to muscle through
                        and since their archer kinda quit and passed their toon on, they wont get anywhere soon
                        especially since the new owner uses vulcan lunatic fires :/

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

here is an example

can only get to level 21

cuz 21 really hard (but my team avg 270K alr daily go to 23 =.=)

you gonna stuck at 21 for a month before you can really find a way for your tank to survive
                          Last edited by kimwong; 11-20-2014, 08:59 PM.
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

dont focus too much on br, as other factors as teamwork, lag and % counts as well.

But to give you an example. First time i cleared lych nm, was a long time ago, we could do it when we got sylphs and academy blessings to reach average 80k br. So you could see that as a milestone. However this was before the nerf of slow at nm dungeons, so you might want to hit around 90k average team to get it.

I wouldnt really put the focus on br to level up to 70, but more to item related. Do you have 60 set legend? do you have a decent honor rank of your pleasing? do you have proper astrals? How far can you upgrade talents if you want? How much do you like pvp (if you love pvp, you might stick a bit longer at 69 to get enough insig and honor).Another thing you have to see, are there plenty of ppl to do lych nm? maybe there aren't so that wouldnt matter if you go to lv 70.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                              dont focus too much on br, as other factors as teamwork, lag and % counts as well.

But to give you an example. First time i cleared lych nm, was a long time ago, we could do it when we got sylphs and academy blessings to reach average 80k br. So you could see that as a milestone. However this was before the nerf of slow at nm dungeons, so you might want to hit around 90k average team to get it.

I wouldnt really put the focus on br to level up to 70, but more to item related. Do you have 60 set legend? do you have a decent honor rank of your pleasing? do you have proper astrals? How far can you upgrade talents if you want? How much do you like pvp (if you love pvp, you might stick a bit longer at 69 to get enough insig and honor).Another thing you have to see, are there plenty of ppl to do lych nm? maybe there aren't so that wouldnt matter if you go to lv 70.
                              Yea ok thanks, I guess I have to wait a bit longer then...so BR is not gonna be a problem..it's gonna be honor title and talents and finishing my last 60leg brooch (not my biggest priority tbh...hp isn't as useful to me) and a tonne more Astrals coz mine are only at 15k worth (no Gemini yet) and very few even lvl5.... TY all who posted to this thread
                              Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                              ~
                              Server: s481
                              IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                              Lvl80: Class Adv
                              BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                              Guild:Heroes
                              Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                              Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                              58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
                              X