Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOF - I need an advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    it depends on your sylph and hero passives
    since they give matk, hp, pdef boosts etc.
    Mm true, being an archer matk gems wouldn't be of use i guess lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Mm true, being an archer matk gems wouldn't be of use i guess lol

im an archer using herc
      and herc actually has a passive that increases attack stat by 5% which is for both patk and matk
      for archers with herc
      best gems would be
      patk
      hp
      matk
      and pdef/mdef
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

im an archer using herc
        and herc actually has a passive that increases attack stat by 5% which is for both patk and matk
        for archers with herc
        best gems would be
        patk
        hp
        matk
        and pdef/mdef
        Right now am using for HoF pdef/mdef gems, patk and HP, wondering if i should switch :/
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

im an archer using herc
          for archers with herc
          best gems would be
          patk
          hp
          matk
          and pdef/mdef
          Yeap - that's the logic behind it, sylph passive determines your best choice, since same lvl gems give same stat boosts, passives are what make the difference. If you use Herc having patk/matk is definitely better choice than having a defense stat

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Convert gems (you're a knight, rite?) to patk / matk / HP / pdef
            Use all stat astrals patk / patkpen / matk / matkpen/// etc...
            Reset your sylph pts and put all on END for HoF... that's 1-2k br extra...

And when in doubt, pot up and hope for best
            Ya, i thought about exchanging the matk pen and regular matk, feed my lvl 9 determ and godess blessing to them, then after event change them back.
            Not sure if matk gems add more br then mdef, if so i probably convert the block gems.

All of the above depends a bit on sc exchange giving out gold.

Not sure if potting up would work for me, I go out for work at atheist double time :P

Comment

Thank you Wraith and Brutal, will make the change

Comment

Working...
              X