HOF - I need an advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF - I need an advice

Anyone can tell me pls when is the day and time that record the BR required to get rewards for HOF . Going to use some Astrals whom i don't really use but upgraded for the sake of the rewards . Thank you in advance .
    been playing for a while wartune ......

get the the 26 and 27.

Comment

Here is my advice, dont worry about HoF. it is a major joke.

Comment

Originally posted by phans123 View Post
        Anyone can tell me pls when is the day and time that record the BR required to get rewards for HOF . Going to use some Astrals whom i don't really use but upgraded for the sake of the rewards . Thank you in advance .
        Hello.
        Check the original post,the BR will be recorded after the maintenance ends on the 27th.
        You can see the full thread here:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-of-Fame-III
        Attached Files

Comment

what we would like to know is exactly WHEN the BR will be taken and the link you are providing isn't clear enough.
          it's the same way as asking people to run and not saying when the finish line is. perhaps they are still running for 2days for nothing or perhaps they will stop running too early.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

That's the problem i think Mentor_Alex, we've read the topic and it's said 11/10 to 11/27, they take our br each day and make math to have our average br during all the event then?
            Take the br from the rank the 26 night at 5 am, the 27 night at 5am, the 27 during the maintenance, when maintenance begin, at the end of maintenance

If the first post was clear we should have to worry about it

There we have a duration of 16day and we should guess when our br will be taken and how it will work by ourself

So i can guess as R2 don't want us to spend, they have take our br the 11/10 at 00:00 so all the br we get after is just a joke, and will just make us open ticket, they love ticket ^^

The only thing i can say is take a screen the 27 before maintenance, with your date and timer (or 26 if you can't the 27) in your town, showing you don't have any buff active, then if you miss anything, just send the screen shot, each day, till the problem is solved (they often send don't open severals ticket at the same time blabla) but keep doing it till they answer clearly and you get your award

I'll maybe change few astral too if it let me reach enough br for an award, so if they take br in the other day i'll take the screen with the astral up, and i'm allready ready to complain in ticket, cause as always we will have lot of trouble with the day when they take br
            Be prepared for to ticket, you'll have to use it !
            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              what we would like to know is exactly WHEN the BR will be taken and the link you are providing isn't clear enough.
              it's the same way as asking people to run and not saying when the finish line is. perhaps they are still running for 2days for nothing or perhaps they will stop running too early.
              So, the highest br is taken in consideration on the 27th ? For example if i use 2 astrals for 20 30 mins to increase my BR and i pass 350k br then i switch it back to my actual astrals and my br drops under 350k, will those 30 mins of high br gonna count for the highest br or i need to stay whole day of 27th with those astrals ?
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

As it looks like it its gonna happen as folows:

The unbuffed (scrolls, pots) BR that u have when maintenance starts (because during maintenance u cant change anything, duh,) is the BR that
                will be used for your HOF rewards.

Atleast that is what the intention is, they still can by mistake run the script a day early LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                  As it looks like it its gonna happen as folows:

The unbuffed (scrolls, pots) BR that u have when maintenance starts (because during maintenance u cant change anything, duh,) is the BR that
                  will be used for your HOF rewards.

Atleast that is what the intention is, they still can by mistake run the script a day early LOL.
                  So basically i should put my astrals before maintenance or i`m doomed otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    don't care much as reward is similar anyway for 250K - 350K (ya not gonna work to get 300K even I may have =3)

already no expectation for HoF
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You'll be whatever you try ^^
                      It's say you have 345K on the forum
                      So even with a screen over 350K, we now you have 345K now, you'll cheat to have 350K, so you'll be banned for cheat xD

I hope it will work for you, but better do it the day before i think 26 evening when you go to sleep just in case, cause we don't have any good information from R2 (like always, specially the fix patch)
                      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

So, the highest br is taken in consideration on the 27th ? For example if i use 2 astrals for 20 30 mins to increase my BR and i pass 350k br then i switch it back to my actual astrals and my br drops under 350k, will those 30 mins of high br gonna count for the highest br or i need to stay whole day of 27th with those astrals ?

Hello.
                        There is not much info on how the BR count is done exactly,just more like a guide.
                        It would be my personal opinion and suggestion that players need to maintain a qualifying BR for the 26th and 27th and if on west coast from the evening of the 25th...
                        I would also suggest that you make a screenshot that shows your br,and that you are not potted,along with a timestamp,preferably from the game platform.
                        Hope this helped,take care.
                        Last edited by Xander.; 11-20-2014, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                          You'll be whatever you try ^^
                          It's say you have 345K on the forum
                          So even with a screen over 350K, we now you have 345K now, you'll cheat to have 350K, so you'll be banned for cheat xD

I hope it will work for you, but better do it the day before i think 26 evening when you go to sleep just in case, cause we don't have any good information from R2 (like always, specially the fix patch)
                          I`m a natural born cheater bwhahaha. Thanks for the encourage

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            don't care much as reward is similar anyway for 250K - 350K (ya not gonna work to get 300K even I may have =3)

already no expectation for HoF
                            Well yeah i know but since i can pass it easily, gonna do it even if the rewards are ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                              Hello.
                              No,you need to keep them on during the maintenance.So you can equip them before,but don't take them off until after the maintenance is over.
                              Take care.

because that makes total sense, he is going to log in and remove his astrals mid maintenance
                              WHEN THE SERVERS ARE DOW
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X