Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOF - I need an advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by phans123 View Post
    So it seems even the Mentors dont have such an information . Definitely R2 never gives a clear information how the event work.Hope i get the reward and dont get **** up by R2
    like the others in the past .
    The mentor only repeats and refraise all that is said in combination with event text.
    last HOF event they messed up due to DEV mistakes (secret!!!!!!)
    Now just make yourself as high as possible 26th before server reset and keep it like that till after maint. pray, hope
    and be lucky

Leave a comment:

• phans123
    replied
    So it seems even the Mentors dont have such an information . Definitely R2 never gives a clear information how the event work.Hope i get the reward and dont get **** up by R2
    like the others in the past .

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
    Hello.
    There is not much info on how the BR count is done exactly
    No way sherlock, hence someone started a topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    1) normally they should read it in the last day or during maintenance
    2) but this is r2 which invalids 1). Last time even though the potions weren't allowed they were taken into consideration. they also forgot to send the rewards to a lot of people
    3) maybe because they know they are incapable of making it right they will get the readings when we dont expect so we wont be potted, therefore it might be anytime
    4) I hope i managed to confuse you
    Trust me, nothing surprises me anymore from this company. No idea why i`m struggling to find out something from them when they also have no clue on whats happening, we players know much more than them.

What i have to do according to them, is to mess up my astrals for 2 days, make a screenshot just to be sure if by any chance they dont send me rewards according to my br and then wait to receive the proper rewards. Sounds fun!
    Last edited by sunshinε; 11-20-2014, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    2) but this is r2 which invalids 1). Last time even though the potions weren't allowed they were taken into consideration. they also forgot to send the rewards to a lot of people
    3) maybe because they know they are incapable of making it right they will get the readings when we dont expect so we wont be potted, therefore it might be anytime
    does ring a bell indeed ...

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    because that makes total sense, he is going to log in and remove his astrals mid maintenance
    WHEN THE SERVERS ARE DOW
    Probably he just read my comment that i`m a natural born cheater and he thought ..

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
    Hello.
    No,you need to keep them on during the maintenance.So you can equip them before,but don't take them off until after the maintenance is over.
    Take care.

because that makes total sense, he is going to log in and remove his astrals mid maintenance
    WHEN THE SERVERS ARE DOW

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    don't care much as reward is similar anyway for 250K - 350K (ya not gonna work to get 300K even I may have =3)

already no expectation for HoF
    Well yeah i know but since i can pass it easily, gonna do it even if the rewards are ****..

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
    You'll be whatever you try ^^
    It's say you have 345K on the forum
    So even with a screen over 350K, we now you have 345K now, you'll cheat to have 350K, so you'll be banned for cheat xD

I hope it will work for you, but better do it the day before i think 26 evening when you go to sleep just in case, cause we don't have any good information from R2 (like always, specially the fix patch)
    I`m a natural born cheater bwhahaha. Thanks for the encourage

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    So, the highest br is taken in consideration on the 27th ? For example if i use 2 astrals for 20 30 mins to increase my BR and i pass 350k br then i switch it back to my actual astrals and my br drops under 350k, will those 30 mins of high br gonna count for the highest br or i need to stay whole day of 27th with those astrals ?

Hello.
    There is not much info on how the BR count is done exactly,just more like a guide.
    It would be my personal opinion and suggestion that players need to maintain a qualifying BR for the 26th and 27th and if on west coast from the evening of the 25th...
    I would also suggest that you make a screenshot that shows your br,and that you are not potted,along with a timestamp,preferably from the game platform.
    Hope this helped,take care.
    Last edited by Xander.; 11-20-2014, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    So basically i should put my astrals before maintenance or i`m doomed otherwise
    You'll be whatever you try ^^
    It's say you have 345K on the forum
    So even with a screen over 350K, we now you have 345K now, you'll cheat to have 350K, so you'll be banned for cheat xD

I hope it will work for you, but better do it the day before i think 26 evening when you go to sleep just in case, cause we don't have any good information from R2 (like always, specially the fix patch)

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    don't care much as reward is similar anyway for 250K - 350K (ya not gonna work to get 300K even I may have =3)

already no expectation for HoF

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    As it looks like it its gonna happen as folows:

The unbuffed (scrolls, pots) BR that u have when maintenance starts (because during maintenance u cant change anything, duh,) is the BR that
    will be used for your HOF rewards.

Atleast that is what the intention is, they still can by mistake run the script a day early LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    As it looks like it its gonna happen as folows:

The unbuffed (scrolls, pots) BR that u have when maintenance starts (because during maintenance u cant change anything, duh,) is the BR that
    will be used for your HOF rewards.

Atleast that is what the intention is, they still can by mistake run the script a day early LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X