This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
    I am laughing at Kalyrific's comments. I am on Kabam 57, and know "Kalyrific" enough to tell you what you want to know. He has been botting heavy for several months, well over 2000 seps worth. There was a time when players would go in and kick out all the botters at night by fighting them, and he was part of a group that got together to find out who was kicking them out of the atoll to interrupt their overnight botting, like they set up some kind of watch-rotation that he was part of. The group spotted one of the players kicking them out of atoll, then started attacking and bad-mouthing him whenever they could.

But the worst thing about him, he spends half the day kissing up to the big cashers on the server, looking for those opportunities to get in their ToK/Spire groups and now their Dragon Invasion groups and what not, looking for his chances to get a free helping of what the big cashers pay for. Then he complaints and out-casts other players who do the same thing. That's "Kalyrific"

It is clear that my thoughts about that player are right. I have played this game too long and been the advocate against cheating and using sylph bots. Glad to know my instincts were correct. We should talk and I will explain some ways to prove the dirty players are cheating.
    Archer hoarder

Comment

video proof was submitted and summarily dismissed .....and it's no can of worms...and i don't expect the game to be fair...i just don't expect cheaters to be allowed to get away with it. heck, they are even giving links to sites in world chat

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        no idiot, Do whatever you like with your life, just don't lie and cheat about it. If you choose to be a drug addict or recreational user, that's ok. Just don't run around saying you are a saint and doing coke off hookers boobs daily. Own up to the life you live. 100% sure by the way Kalyrific is talking this player cheats and uses a bot. He/she probably doesn't see it as a "cheat" because how he/she compares it to levels of $$$ spent by big players.

3RD PARTY SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON A GAME THAT DOESNT INCLUDE IT IS CHEATING AND YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR TOON FOREVER.
        kick these player off atoll like I do. Do it often and quickly. Just because your cheating doesn't make you 50k better, doesn't mean its not cheating.
        O_o its flash games how could we instaled 3rd program in it since all database in R2 server.... and its mini not big client :P think with ur head chuckler.... its bis and its rock like

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
          O_o its flash games how could we instaled 3rd program in it since all database in R2 server.... and its mini not big client :P think with ur head chuckler.... its bis and its rock like
          The 3rd party software was downloaded on your computer and you use it inside the game to do things that an actual player is not doing. That is the cheating part.

READ THE GAME MASTER POST, sylph bot is cheating. Quit defending them, makes you look guilty
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
            The 3rd party software was downloaded on your computer and you use it inside the game to do things that an actual player is not doing. That is the cheating part.

READ THE GAME MASTER POST, sylph bot is cheating. Quit defending them, makes you look guilty
            you are quite a sheep, brainwashed, making statements about things you have absolutely no idea, and keep repeating some mantras youve heared somewhere. The modern man - no thinking, just obey.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

This whole discussion if stupid from both sides, R2 can boast how they do something about it as much as they want but it's impossible, there's no factual evidence to say someone is or isn't a botter, unless they directly say they're botting there's nothing R2 can do, and people getting so upset about it is equally stupid, if you have a problem with them kick them out of atoll or bot yourself, not like anyone here cares.

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer
                ahahahahah
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]114764[/ATTACH]
                cute, you can use Google, now learn to use whats inside your head, if theres anything
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Since everyone seems hellbent on trolling and derailing this thread, it's now closed.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X